7 day gold

Discus and support 7 day gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have won a 7 day gold membership on the xmastree, but i didnt get a code, i have also won a arcade game and there was no problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sascha No9, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Sascha No9
    Sascha No9 Guest

7 day gold

I have won a 7 day gold membership on the xmastree, but i didnt get a code, i have also won a arcade game and there was no problem

:)

Sascha No9, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Rifle CXVII
    Rifle CXVII Guest
    Please help! Code redemption failure!

I recently inputted a 7 day trial code and it says "congrats u have gold", and after that I still cannot play online or start parties etc etc? i used 2 of these 7 day trial codes thus far, and again, "congrats u now have xbl gold" but i cant access gold
    features! or play online!! need help asap thankss

Rifle CXVII, Jan 1, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Xbox Live Gold and the game.

If you are using a 7 day or 14 day or 48hour teial those dont change your status to gold

You need paid gold to get games with gold

Trial cards only give temporary multiplayer access to mostly social matches

ngocphi, Jan 1, 2014
  4. 7 day gold

if you won the code you would have to talk to the person you got the code from (or who ever purchased it/gave it away), there is no way of us doing anything with it.

nickisullivan13, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Sascha No9
    Sascha No9 Guest
    I didnt get it from a person, i won it on xbox.com. every day you had to answer a question, with the right answer

You had a chance to win a price. After answering the questin it says congratulations you have won a 7 day gold membership, but i never recieved a code. The other day ive won a arcade game and recieved the code a minute later in my email

Sascha No9, Jan 2, 2014
  6. I would check your junk/spam folder in your email and maybe check your primary and secondary emails that are associated with your account.

nickisullivan13, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Sascha No9
    Sascha No9 Guest
    Nothing in spam or other email

Sascha No9, Jan 3, 2014
  8. 7 day gold

Oo PipeSalas oO Hola 7 day gold :)

¿Tiene problemas para que podamos ayudarle?
    Si es así, por favor cree un hilo y el detalle
    mayor cantidad de información posible para que podamos
    hacer nuestro mejor esfuerzo para ayudarle.

Muchas gracias,

Cloud

-------------------------------

Translation

Oo PipeSalas oO Hello 7 day gold :)

Are you having problems that we can help you with? If so then please create a thread and detail as much information as possible so that we can do our best to assist you.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 10, 2014
  9. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hi there CedricBostic95!

Glad this thread helped you out. In the future, be sure not to bump older threads and create a new thread if you have any questions. This helps us help out everyone on the forums in a timely way, thank you!

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

7 day gold

Oo PipeSalas oO Hola :)

¿Tiene problemas para que podamos ayudarle?
    Si es así, por favor cree un hilo y el detalle
    mayor cantidad de información posible para que podamos
    hacer nuestro mejor esfuerzo para ayudarle.

Muchas gracias,

Cloud

Translation

Oo PipeSalas oO Hello :)

Are you having problems that we can help you with? If so then please create a thread and detail as much information as possible so that we can do our best to assist you.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  11. nickisullivan13 Win User

7 day gold

if you won the code you would have to talk to the person you got the code from (or who ever purchased it/gave it away), there is no way of us doing anything with it.
  12. Sascha No9 Win User

7 day gold

Nothing in spam or other email
  13. Mister Maka Win User

7 day gold

Hi there CedricBostic95!

Glad this thread helped you out. In the future, be sure not to bump older threads and create a new thread if you have any questions. This helps us help out everyone on the forums in a timely way, thank you!
  14. nickisullivan13 Win User

7 day gold

I would check your junk/spam folder in your email and maybe check your primary and secondary emails that are associated with your account.
Thema:

7 day gold

1. 7 day gold - Similar Threads - gold

2. Revamp Xbox Live Games With Gold Program

in XboX Insiders
    Revamp Xbox Live Games With Gold Program: I think we all know Xbox Games With Gold is an outdated program. We no longer get Xbox 360 titles and the current games being offered the last few months have inched closer and closer to full...
  3. How do I set up Xbox Live Gold on a family members Series X console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set up Xbox Live Gold on a family members Series X console?: I've just upgraded my 2 Xbox One consoles to Xbox Series X consoles, I'm having trouble setting them both up to access XBox Live Gold. I have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold. I set up 1 of...
  4. Live gold or ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Live gold or ultimate?: Ok, I’m Xbox stupid! I’ve been buying my son the gold package as a Christmas present for the last 5-6 years. So he’s been happy with that. Then 2 years ago my daughter got her own ultimate deal....
  5. How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?: I was checking the Status page for MR and I was wondering how you reach the + Xbox Live Gold tier, and if you do, how long do you keep XLG? Just a month or until you fall out of the tier?...
  6. When I share my Xbox game pass ultimate, does the other person also get gold and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I share my Xbox game pass ultimate, does the other person also get gold and can play...: I recently got ultimate and the series x. Therefore I gifted my buddy my old Xbox one and set my profile on the old Xbox as home console so my buddy gets to use ultimate as Well. The problem is...
  7. Microsoft mistakenly refunded me a digital game The Crew 2 Gold Edition I purchased, now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft mistakenly refunded me a digital game The Crew 2 Gold Edition I purchased, now...: I have spent 2.5 hours 2 days ago on the phone with 3 different Microsoft Xbox support agents, trying to solve the problem, none of them can do anything except asked me to reply to the email that...
  8. Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass...: It is really strange how I can hear other people talk in the party chat but I can't. And I have tried with 2 different mics and tried both mics for a phone call on my phone and they both work...
  9. Xbox gold membership unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold membership unlimited: So I bought at Walmart the Xbox gold membership unlimited and when I go to try to play my farming simulator 22 it's telling me to check my subscription and updates but I have done all that and...
  10. I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold: EN-US(英文-English): I bought and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE at about 12:00 noon on December 4, 2022. A weekend later. When I was happy to log in to Xbox360, I found that I could log in...