7 day gold

Discus and support 7 day gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have won a 7 day gold membership on the xmastree, but i didnt get a code, i have also won a arcade game and there was no problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sascha No9, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Sascha No9
    Sascha No9 Guest

7 day gold

I have won a 7 day gold membership on the xmastree, but i didnt get a code, i have also won a arcade game and there was no problem

:)

Sascha No9, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Rifle CXVII
    Rifle CXVII Guest
    Please help! Code redemption failure!

I recently inputted a 7 day trial code and it says "congrats u have gold", and after that I still cannot play online or start parties etc etc? i used 2 of these 7 day trial codes thus far, and again, "congrats u now have xbl gold" but i cant access gold
    features! or play online!! need help asap thankss

Rifle CXVII, Jan 1, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Xbox Live Gold and the game.

If you are using a 7 day or 14 day or 48hour teial those dont change your status to gold

You need paid gold to get games with gold

Trial cards only give temporary multiplayer access to mostly social matches

ngocphi, Jan 1, 2014
  4. 7 day gold

if you won the code you would have to talk to the person you got the code from (or who ever purchased it/gave it away), there is no way of us doing anything with it.

nickisullivan13, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Sascha No9
    Sascha No9 Guest
    I didnt get it from a person, i won it on xbox.com. every day you had to answer a question, with the right answer

You had a chance to win a price. After answering the questin it says congratulations you have won a 7 day gold membership, but i never recieved a code. The other day ive won a arcade game and recieved the code a minute later in my email

Sascha No9, Jan 2, 2014
  6. I would check your junk/spam folder in your email and maybe check your primary and secondary emails that are associated with your account.

nickisullivan13, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Sascha No9
    Sascha No9 Guest
    Nothing in spam or other email

Sascha No9, Jan 3, 2014
  8. 7 day gold

Oo PipeSalas oO Hola 7 day gold :)

¿Tiene problemas para que podamos ayudarle?
    Si es así, por favor cree un hilo y el detalle
    mayor cantidad de información posible para que podamos
    hacer nuestro mejor esfuerzo para ayudarle.

Muchas gracias,

Cloud

-------------------------------

Translation

Oo PipeSalas oO Hello 7 day gold :)

Are you having problems that we can help you with? If so then please create a thread and detail as much information as possible so that we can do our best to assist you.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 10, 2014
  9. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hi there CedricBostic95!

Glad this thread helped you out. In the future, be sure not to bump older threads and create a new thread if you have any questions. This helps us help out everyone on the forums in a timely way, thank you!

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

7 day gold

Oo PipeSalas oO Hola :)

¿Tiene problemas para que podamos ayudarle?
    Si es así, por favor cree un hilo y el detalle
    mayor cantidad de información posible para que podamos
    hacer nuestro mejor esfuerzo para ayudarle.

Muchas gracias,

Cloud

Translation

Oo PipeSalas oO Hello :)

Are you having problems that we can help you with? If so then please create a thread and detail as much information as possible so that we can do our best to assist you.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  11. nickisullivan13 Win User

7 day gold

if you won the code you would have to talk to the person you got the code from (or who ever purchased it/gave it away), there is no way of us doing anything with it.
  12. Sascha No9 Win User

7 day gold

Nothing in spam or other email
  13. Mister Maka Win User

7 day gold

Hi there CedricBostic95!

Glad this thread helped you out. In the future, be sure not to bump older threads and create a new thread if you have any questions. This helps us help out everyone on the forums in a timely way, thank you!
  14. nickisullivan13 Win User

7 day gold

I would check your junk/spam folder in your email and maybe check your primary and secondary emails that are associated with your account.
Thema:

7 day gold

1. 7 day gold - Similar Threads - gold

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...
  9. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  10. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...