6man needed. Need to beat crota hard mode and Voc if possible

Discus and support 6man needed. Need to beat crota hard mode and Voc if possible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; add me if interested my gtag is . and that's a zero at the end not the letter. please help id really appreciate it. b0c2595f-4014-4d21-9eb2-46d255f1af0d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chrome y0, Apr 12, 2015.

  1. Chrome y0
    Chrome y0 Guest

    6man needed. Need to beat crota hard mode and Voc if possible


    add me if interested my gtag is . and that's a zero at the end not the letter. please help id really appreciate it.

    :)
     
    Chrome y0, Apr 12, 2015
    #1
  2. Crota

    need 3 for crota hard mode, I have crota checkpoint and need a swordbearer.
     
    LizardWizard15, Apr 12, 2015
    #2
  3. ShadowPtI
    ShadowPtI Guest
    Level 32 up for raids!

    Aye man if u still need to do the raid join us crota hard mode
     
    ShadowPtI, Apr 12, 2015
    #3
  4. ShadowPtI Win User

    Level 32 up for raids!

    Aye man if u still need to do the raid join us crota hard mode
  5. IM BAD ON XBOX Win User

    Crota raid? need 3

    Looking for crota hard mode. Level 32 warlock and level 31 titan. Add me if you need a player
  6. EasterlyDruid82 Win User

    Looking for people that have mics. to play vog,weekly strikes, and raids.

    need one more for the crota raid on hard'
  7. RaginRigsbee Win User

    Looking for people to do night fall and lvl 32 poe

    Need help with crota hard and nightfall and 32 or 34 poe GT is
  8. CAPTAIN24MORGAN Win User

    Crota

    If you have crota checkpoint still i need it to if possible Xbox one
Thema:

6man needed. Need to beat crota hard mode and Voc if possible

Loading...
  1. 6man needed. Need to beat crota hard mode and Voc if possible - Similar Threads - 6man needed Need

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Searching for Clan/Fireteam for future 6man raids

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching for Clan/Fireteam for future 6man raids: My current character is a level 25 Sunsinger Warlock. Talent tree maxed out, waiting for 2nd week of vanguard marks for full purple and exotic(yellow) gear. Former WoW player, call of duty,...