65gb mystery item downloading

Discus and support 65gb mystery item downloading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any idea what this is or how I can find out? http://i.imgur.com/CYT3HTg.jpg edit: patience is a virtue and all, should have just waited for it to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xJunon, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/xJunon
    /u/xJunon Guest

/u/xJunon, Jun 14, 2019
  2. SmokeDogg2001 Win User

Mystery Wheel - Error Code 800700E8

how can i get my item i won on mystery wheel its not in download history or in the mystery wheel items won
  3. HassanB Win User

Mystery Wheel - Error Code 800700E8

You will need to contact phone support if you only see "Mystery Wheel" and no item in your purchase history
    here to re-download. Usually items purchased (and even not downloaded) would still be listed under Mystery Wheel Collected Items.

Phone support can be reached by clicking this link here.
  4. HassanB Win User

Mystery Wheel in Sales & Specials taking points but not giving spin prizes.

Have you guys taken a look at the Sales and Special + application under Mystery Wheel > Item Collection? Is the item you won not listed there?

What is the exact error message you are getting or were getting when trying to download the prop?
  5. disc frolf Win User

Quick question

The download file was say 65gb And when you hit the settings button on it it says uninstall 32gb I'm just wondering where the rest of that memory is stuck
  6. Photonimus Win User

After all this time...I still can't download my profile.

If an account was mysteriously deleted, it can be recovered by download as long as you have the email and password. It may have been corrupted, and if that's the case, you need to delete the corrupted items from your HD memory before re-downloading the account
    can occur.
Thema:

1. 65gb mystery item downloading - Similar Threads - 65gb mystery item

2. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  3. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  6. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  7. Removing an item from the xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing an item from the xbox store: I work with a partner who developed an item they are selling on the xbox store. They have since closed their company and wish to remove the item from the store. Unfortunately they no longer have...
  8. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  9. xbox accessories app. 2 of the 3 profiles have mysteriously changed to default, leaving me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox accessories app. 2 of the 3 profiles have mysteriously changed to default, leaving me...: I used to have 3 different configured profiles on the xbox accessories app, which I could change between, while playing, at any moment using my controller profile button . now 2 of the profiles,"...
  10. Minecraft mysteries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft mysteries: Okay so I’m asking this off of a point where I got a recent suspension a few weeks ago that I already finished but I don’t know if this is related or not but I just got a recent message when...