6250 Credits

Discus and support 6250 Credits in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, my rewards are 6250credit, but they can not convert to currency will help me somebody aa05f4a0-177e-4437-b143-4c1db863a50e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LadislavPrůcha, Oct 12, 2017.

1. 6250 Credits

hi, my rewards are 6250credit, but they can not convert to currency will help me somebody

:)

LadislavPrůcha, Oct 12, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    xbox live rewards

Hello ICE Danny ML,

The 9900 amount is your lifetime Credit amount. This includes previously deposited Credits. You can see a statement of all your Credit and deposit events on the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. For example, your last deposit of 6250 (81 MXN) on April 12th
    was primarily spent on Titanfall 2 DLC. Your pending Credit amount (currently 0) is your un-deposited Credit amount.

XBLRewards8, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Dewyyy93
    Dewyyy93 Guest
    Can't Deposit My Points

So I have 6250 rewards credits and I can't deposit them... I have gold and the points have been there for around a month now but they havent been deposited into my account. I can't request an early withdraw either as the button isn't showing anymore?

Some friends are also having the same issue.

Dewyyy93, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

6250 Credits

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6250 Credits

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

xbox live rewards

Hello ICE Danny ML,

The 9900 amount is your lifetime Credit amount. This includes previously deposited Credits. You can see a statement of all your Credit and deposit events on the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. For example, your last deposit of 6250 (81 MXN) on April 12th
    was primarily spent on Titanfall 2 DLC. Your pending Credit amount (currently 0) is your un-deposited Credit amount.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cannot get $6.25 removed

Hello Teferie666,

Unfortunately, once Credits are deposited as currency, we no longer have any control over them. While we can confirm your 6250 Credit deposit on April 12th, we cannot take any action on them since we have no control over user's Microsoft Accounts. Unfortunately,
    we do not have an escalation higher than Microsoft billing support.
  8. allegretto2500 Win User

rewards credit when?

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
    that's what I mean. I had 6250 points with a button that said they would be paid out by that deadline. for some reason they are still pending.
  9. Afsos 1 Win User

Ticket Tuesday Horde - what exactly is it?

I find that it was much easier to do all 50 waves on insane with Tickers only. Since the XP weekends were also going with it, I remember it was awarding something like 6250 XP per wave on Insane.
Thema:

6250 Credits

1. 6250 Credits - Similar Threads - 6250 Credits

2. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  5. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  6. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  7. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  8. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  9. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  10. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...