6/29/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

Discus and support 6/29/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Like others, I am still not receiving points through the app. Not getting awarded the 50 points for achievements and not getting points for other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LesTett, Jun 29, 2022.

1. LesTett
    LesTett Guest

Like others, I am still not receiving points through the app. Not getting awarded the 50 points for achievements and not getting points for other things.

I will be completing 159 weeks this week and the app is not giving us points. I do not want to loose another streak. There seems to be a pattern to our streaks being destroyed.

Has MS/Xbox started ignoring the original post??

I haven't seen a reply for a few days!!!!!

ORIGINAL POST

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...g/f50b5434-a4b0-41d5-b1e5-71985e2e5fd9?page=1

:)

LesTett, Jun 29, 2022
  2. ME5SIAH Win User

I submitted my latest ticket two days ago and received nothing thus far. Not even acknowledgement that they have received ticket
  3. BjornHH Win User

I submitted a ticket and after 2 days my streak was reinstated. There's hope.
  4. ME5SIAH Win User

Personally I’ve found contacting the Rewards support a complete waste of time as I’ve never received a single response and nor has my family members who have each contacted it in the past (one of which still has a fully completed +1000 points welcome to Microsoft rewards punch card from +6 months ago sitting in their dashboard not registering completed!). Is there anyone monitoring the Rewards support?
  5. LesTett Win User

They never respond to help. It's like there is no one at home.

Gotta re-evaluate things.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but that's the only way to possibly get help with the program. I haven't had to contact them in a long time, but have always had help from them.
Thema:

1. 6/29/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working - Similar Threads - 2022 Microsoft rewards

2. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  3. Minecraft wont show on my microsoft account, even though i transfered it back in may of 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont show on my microsoft account, even though i transfered it back in may of 2022: Back in may of 2022, I migrated my minecraft account to this microsoft account, all was well and i was playing there, but now, i got logged-off and when i log back in, it says I do not own...
  4. How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...: I attempted to open Modern Warfare II (2022) and was repeatedly prompted to buy the game even though I previously preordered and played during the early access period. I proceeded to be refunded...
  5. Will Microsoft fix Saints Row 2022 so I can actually play without having to go offline to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft fix Saints Row 2022 so I can actually play without having to go offline to...: Fix the game it’s not a me issue it’s a u/developer issues don’t offer me troubleshooting steps I’ve done them all multiple times fix the game plain and simple or give me my money back and I still...
  6. is microsoft rewards currently available in Bangladesh? on 2022

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards currently available in Bangladesh? on 2022: i am currently in Bangladesh. But idk how i can fully access microsoft rewards. now i have enough points to redeem a prize but to be confirmed, is microsoft rewards available in Bangladesh? i have...
  7. Microsoft account got hacked on the 21th of July 2022

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked on the 21th of July 2022: My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru E-Mail and the automatic format doesnt work cause i don't know the full name of the email that uses my account (the hacker) i have a alternative...
  8. Joystick Genius Maxfighter F-23u no es reconocido por Microsoft Flight Simulator 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joystick Genius Maxfighter F-23u no es reconocido por Microsoft Flight Simulator 2022: Buenas. Queria saber si hay algun motivo por el cual el Joystick ya mencionado, no es reconocido por Microsoft Flight Simulator. Gracias de antemano 713d1ba0-89d5-480d-be04-1c7de6a075bc
  9. Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022: so I have Forza Horizon 5 and got a achievement for 500 Points and I kept pressing the earn an achievement card and nothing happens. I got the Cactus Makes Perfect achievement on 5/4/2022 and...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge wont open, but all other games do, May 1 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge wont open, but all other games do, May 1 2022: I use tablet with android 11, newest android update installed. I can open all of my MS games, including MS Mahjong casual games but when I try to open the MS Mahjong daily challenges I get...