5ghz wifi not showing

Discus and support 5ghz wifi not showing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In my xbox series s 5ghz wifi is not showing why is that 0d7ecc45-7f3f-4dba-82b3-9fc068f9c562 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deepak nagar2, Nov 28, 2022.

1. 5ghz wifi not showing

In my xbox series s 5ghz wifi is not showing why is that

:)

deepak nagar2, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

5ghz wifi not showing

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Deepak, there may be some configuration of your modem blocking this access.

What I can advise here would be to configure your internet devices so that they appear normally

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Brizza Win User

Wireless N Network Adapter - No 5GHz

I'm not certain but for example on any other device that you attempt to connect to wifi it will show:

• my wifi
    • my wifi 5GHz

As in all other devices show both connections separately.
  4. jellowd2 Win User

Xbox 360 slim wifi trouble

I cant do that because my wifi isnt showing up my 5ghz is but my 2.4 ghz isnt.
  5. jellowd2 Win User

Xbox 360 slim wifi trouble

Can I make my 360 connect to a 5ghz wifi/ is there an assessory that can make it connect to a 5ghz wifi?
  6. ScottBZ Win User

My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz is visible in all of my other devices such as phones or laptops.

My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz is visible in all of my other devices such as phones or laptops.
    Hi, I am not sure if i am right, it may be that the current Xbox wifi driving program is not working with your 5ghz wifi device. I could like to suggest to upgrade the wifi driving program. Hope this works.
Thema:

5ghz wifi not showing

1. 5ghz wifi not showing - Similar Threads - 5ghz wifi showing

2. How do I switch 5GHz Wifi to 2.4GHz on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch 5GHz Wifi to 2.4GHz on my Xbox?: I got a new modem from my ISP and now I'm getting 25% packet lose because it's using 5g and not 2.4. How do I switch 5GHz Wifi to 2.4GHz on my Xbox? Because my 2.4 light bulbs work just fine with...
  3. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  4. Force 5ghz on xbox WiFi connection like the Sony playstation

in XboX Insiders
    Force 5ghz on xbox WiFi connection like the Sony playstation: Hi the PlayStation has a force a 5ghz option on the WiFi, could this be implemented on xbox. It is annoying when your xbox only download on 2.4ghz when 5ghz is active and fine. Big difference in...
  5. Xbox Series X doesn’t connect to 5ghz wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X doesn’t connect to 5ghz wifi: Have seen a few threads on this topic but no clear technical fix. I use Sky and have boosters in house to create good connections to devices. However my Xbox doesn’t connect to 5g but other...
  6. How do I switch 5GHz Wifi to 2.4GHz on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch 5GHz Wifi to 2.4GHz on my Xbox?: I'm a friend of a friend that gets to use their wifi and the bandwidth changed from 2.4GHz to 5GHz and in order for me to play online comfortably, I needed to be on 2.4. Now, I can't access...
  7. Xbox Series S randomly disconnects from 5GHz wifi, very high latency when on 2.4GHz. Need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S randomly disconnects from 5GHz wifi, very high latency when on 2.4GHz. Need...: Hi all, I just bought an Xbox Series S and experienced serious connectivity issues since. For logistic reasons I cannot connect the Xbox via ethernet, otherwise I would have skipped wifi...
  8. 5ghz wifi will not connect to Series X

in XboX Insiders
    5ghz wifi will not connect to Series X: I have been having issues with my 5ghz wifi on the series x. I want to use the 5ghz one because my 2.4ghz lags on most games. However, my 5ghz never takes my password and always says it is wrong....
  9. My xbox cloud is way better in my notebook (Acer Nitro 5) with wifi 5ghz, than in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cloud is way better in my notebook (Acer Nitro 5) with wifi 5ghz, than in my...: Hey guys. Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense, but here we are. My connection while playing in the notebook, that uses wi-fi doesn't have any problems (maybe a slightly higher input delay, but...
  10. Slow upload Speed over 5Ghz bandwidth Wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload Speed over 5Ghz bandwidth Wifi connection: I recently bought a Legion 5 laptop and during the initial days, the upload and download speeds were both around 100mbps. However, since a couple of weeks, the upload speed is restricted to less...