587MB Xbox Update?

Discus and support 587MB Xbox Update? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi hey all, this problem is for me? My xbox update wants 587MB update, when my Free space is 342,4GB... And a 781GB Xbox One S... This is normal? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RiskyAshXONE, Dec 15, 2022.

  1. RiskyAshXONE
    RiskyAshXONE Guest

    587MB Xbox Update?


    Hi hey all, this problem is for me? My xbox update wants 587MB update, when my Free space is 342,4GB... And a 781GB Xbox One S... This is normal? I cant update my Xbox, and i cant be Online. And also i have Xbox Live Gold Subscription. What i need to do? I play every game what installed on the Xbox.

    :)
     
    RiskyAshXONE, Dec 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    587MB Xbox Update?

    Hi,

    I think you maybe confusing MB's with GB's. 578 MB is just over 0.5GB, not a very large update really.

    Why can't you connect to Live?
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

    What does this error code mean?!

  4. Miss Ermine Win User

    Déconnexion fréquentes du Xbox Live et Impossible de se connecter en Wifi

  5. Miss Ermine Win User

    cannot update xbox live

  6. Mister Getafix Win User

    Update for xbox but there's no update at all

    Hi there!

    Happy to help troubleshoot. Can you post a photo of where you are seeing that error?

    Let's also have you power down the console, unplug it for about 5 minutes, and then power it back on and see if that update starts.

    Are you part of the preview program by chance?

    Post back and let us know!
Thema:

587MB Xbox Update?

Loading...
  1. 587MB Xbox Update? - Similar Threads - 587MB Update

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...