55 Days Later...

Discus and support 55 Days Later... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve your account issue. Rest assured that we are committed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cclm76, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Cclm76
    Cclm76 Guest

55 Days Later...

"We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve your account issue. Rest assured that we are committed to resolving your issue quickly and efficiently.

We have completed our investigation and the account issue has been resolved. At this time, we ask that you log into your account using Microsoft Account ID and verify that it is functioning correctly.

We appreciate your patience, we would like to extend you a complimentary 3 months subscription as well as 800 Microsoft Points"
    I received that message on November 8th with regards to my GT being corrupted by Microsoft when they switched from Points to real currency. I wasn't the only one affected and there were a 'few' major GT's that were affected and more vocal and things got
    resolved probably quicker than not. My 3 month subscription took effect right away but my points weren't added to my console. However they do show up on the commerce website. Like I said, they were issued to me on November 8th.
    Now after two online chats, two escalations and 55 days there is still no resolution and I haven't been contacted since the second chat on Christmas Day.
    I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this. They screwed up my GT, tried to make amends and screwed up doing that too. I'm to the point that investing anymore time or money into an Xbox One would be pointless considering they seemingly couldn't care
    less about my issue. I'm wondering too if anyone has any stories of Sony Playstation taking this long to rectify what seems like such a simple issue.
    Thanks.

:)

Cclm76, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Vz Bromas
    Vz Bromas Guest
    Advanced Warfare Digital Download (Refund)

Had to go out and buy a hard copy could'nt wait 2 days. £55+£55 for 1 game thanks microsoft. COMPENSATE US!

Vz Bromas, Jan 2, 2014
  3. pezzzer
    pezzzer Guest
    Xbox return help

I booked the repair for my old white xbox through this site, paid £55, printed the rerurn tickets wrapped ithe xbox in bubble wrap, stuck the tickets on and dropped it at the nearest UPS. 10 days later a new machine!! Smashin!! Was 2008 though.

pezzzer, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest

55 Days Later...

The currency doesn't show anywhere on the console for anyone at all. It's not a major problem. Just look at the commerce site, or go to a purchase item and select as if to buy. When the confirmation screen pops up, it will show your balance if the item is
    less than the balance you have.

So, to repeat the point, this is not an issue, and it's nothing to do with your account at all.

If there are other issues with your account beyond the currency situation mentioned in your post, you can post your problems in the Support Forums where people can help resolve issues.

Photonimus, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Cclm76
    Cclm76 Guest
    commerce.microsoft.com shows a balance of $11.60 CAD. The Avatar Store shows a balance of $1.74 CAD. Pretty sure there's a problem with my account...

56 days and counting.

Cclm76, Jan 3, 2014
  6. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    MisterSwitch, Oct 31, 2018
  7. MisterSwitch Win User

55 Days Later...

8. Cclm76 Win User

55 Days Later...

commerce.microsoft.com shows a balance of $11.60 CAD. The Avatar Store shows a balance of $1.74 CAD. Pretty sure there's a problem with my account...

56 days and counting.
  9. Photonimus Win User

55 Days Later...

The currency doesn't show anywhere on the console for anyone at all. It's not a major problem. Just look at the commerce site, or go to a purchase item and select as if to buy. When the confirmation screen pops up, it will show your balance if the item is
    less than the balance you have.

So, to repeat the point, this is not an issue, and it's nothing to do with your account at all.

If there are other issues with your account beyond the currency situation mentioned in your post, you can post your problems in the Support Forums where people can help resolve issues.
  10. pezzzer Win User

Xbox return help

I booked the repair for my old white xbox through this site, paid £55, printed the rerurn tickets wrapped ithe xbox in bubble wrap, stuck the tickets on and dropped it at the nearest UPS. 10 days later a new machine!! Smashin!! Was 2008 though.
  11. Vz Bromas Win User

Advanced Warfare Digital Download (Refund)

Had to go out and buy a hard copy could'nt wait 2 days. £55+£55 for 1 game thanks microsoft. COMPENSATE US!
Thema:

55 Days Later...

1. 55 Days Later... - Similar Threads - Days Later

2. $109 was taken off on the 9/11 8 days later it says payment failed and I no longer have my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $109 was taken off on the 9/11 8 days later it says payment failed and I no longer have my...: I preordered MW3 on the 11th of September 8 days later payment failed and I don't have to money on my card or the game f5e5a644-b577-469b-adde-a27e31e01ed2
  3. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  4. keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day: keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day a7929611-3eb4-4c9b-992f-7ccf825bf375
  5. Xbox x controllers unpairing and repairing days later?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x controllers unpairing and repairing days later?: Have a problem with my xbox x controllers they will stop connecting to my xbox x. I tried reparing them and will not pair with them. I tried connection via usb and the xbox will not pick up...
  6. Sent day-one Xbox SX in for repairs. 12 days later, I get a different Xbox with the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Sent day-one Xbox SX in for repairs. 12 days later, I get a different Xbox with the same...: As you can tell by the title, I feel like I've been ripped off. February 26th, 2021: Xbox had been making noise for quite some time (especially when playing Cold War; same game also completely...
  7. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...: So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3 letter( the 3 letter was on this account) and...
  8. why does it say the server is down try again later? day 5. what to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say the server is down try again later? day 5. what to do?: why does it say the server is down try again later? day 5. what to do? cf975f7e-68c6-443d-8c9c-1e380afa0ea6
  9. Got Communication Ban for 2 week then 2 day later suspan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got Communication Ban for 2 week then 2 day later suspan: i had this happen twice now and i apply for a review and say that it couldn't be lifted. i did nothing wrong i know it a fault case i never threat or harass etc. it just unprofessional what they...
  10. Fixed screen problems with update tool, a day later game losing audio starts freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fixed screen problems with update tool, a day later game losing audio starts freezing.: I was having problems with the very long green xbox loading screen and also the black screen. I downloaded the offline update tool on a usb and installed it. It seemed to clear up my problems....