50G achievements dont unlock. smaller achievements unlock just fine

Discus and support 50G achievements dont unlock. smaller achievements unlock just fine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; These last few days have been frustrating. I know that achievements don't always pop straight up, they can take time, they require internet connection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ftduarte, Nov 6, 2017.

  1. ftduarte
    ftduarte Guest

    50G achievements dont unlock. smaller achievements unlock just fine


    These last few days have been frustrating.

    I know that achievements don't always pop straight up, they can take time, they require internet connection to XBL service, etc

    but after seeing more and more reports of ppl completing long time ago and never got it, I am becoming increasingly frustrated

    similar reports (for AW)

    Comments on coreymawf's guide for Reunion in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Achievement not unlocking

    video proof of me completing Reunion (11/2/2017)

    McAwesomePT playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    Click here to watch, tag friends, comment on, download, or share this video

    achievement: Reunion Achievement in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    picture proof of me completing Admiral (11/4/2017)

    Click here for HD resolution and download options

    achievement: Admiral Achievement in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    things I've tried

    - hard reset

    - delete/re-add profile

    - clear cache

    - wait 72 hours

    - contact support (who said they exhausted all their troubleshoot methods)

    Achievement Unlocking Issues? -- CHECK HERE!!

    Problems with Xbox One Achievements and Challenges

    https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Deleting-Old-Files-from-PlayStation-4-and-Xbox-One...

    It's true that they might still appear, but I feel like MS is not paying enough attention to this.

    many ppl don't care about achievements, but if they exist, they have to function properly, and MS has to take responsibility

    I've found that, in this particular case, I am having problems with these 2 50G achievements, but all others seem to be unlocking just fine. I always play online, with a solid cable connectivity

    it's also apparent that, whenever I have a not-so-straight-forward issue at hand, support gives me "we'll report that to the team" talk and never hear back from them ever

    I'm also getting a strange issue where messages from the Xbox Live service come in German, while I have absolutely no connection to germany, never been there, never user ip adress from there, vpn, region, etc. reported 3 months ago. still nothing

    I'll finish with a video describing how I feel



    :)
     
    ftduarte, Nov 6, 2017
    #1
  2. SalviAlf
    SalviAlf Guest
    non-unlocked Carmageddon achievements

    Hello,

    2 achievements of the game "Carmaggedon" did not unlock while the actions were performed.

    These are the achievements:

    - Crazy and proud of being

    Classic Carma test finished after crushing all pedestrians - 50G Locked Success

    - 50 shades of red

    63 events completed in Career regardless of level of difficulty - 50G Locked Success

    Thank you for telling me how to unlock these 2 achievements and get the corresponding gamerscore points. I tried all the procedures listed on the "Xbox One Success Issues" page without it working.

    Regards,
     
    SalviAlf, Nov 6, 2017
    #2
  3. DMCSoldier
    DMCSoldier Guest
    Achievements dont unlock

    tryed all dont work
     
    DMCSoldier, Nov 6, 2017
    #3
  4. ftduarte
    ftduarte Guest

    50G achievements dont unlock. smaller achievements unlock just fine

    it became apparent lately that this game has the habbit of adding you to an already running match.

    today I have tried creating a private match and playing by myself, from the very beginning, and got almirant cheevo straight up.

    meanwhile i managed to get flotsam&jetsam and will reattempt reunion from round 1 on a new match.

    so yeah, problem solved i guess
     
    ftduarte, Nov 8, 2017
    #4
  5. ftduarte Win User

    50G achievements dont unlock. smaller achievements unlock just fine

    it became apparent lately that this game has the habbit of adding you to an already running match.

    today I have tried creating a private match and playing by myself, from the very beginning, and got almirant cheevo straight up.

    meanwhile i managed to get flotsam&jetsam and will reattempt reunion from round 1 on a new match.

    so yeah, problem solved i guess
  6. GoBeyondDeath Win User

    [LOCKED] I like how friendly and helpful people are here

    Achievement unlocked - 50G
  7. Stoyvensen Win User

    It kind of Sucks that Titanfall isnt a wolrdwide release date.

    [quote user="Lofty Who"]T-Bag in a Titan .... "Achievement Unlocked 50g" ... :)[/quote]





    Hahaha, that would be funny.
  8. matthewiag Win User

    Xbox One The Walking Dead achievements unlocked but not added to my gamerscore

    I am also having the same Issue, I unlocked some achievements on Halo MMC, I unlocked 7 Achievements each worth 10G and it only added 50G so I am missing 20G...

    I logged on with 116600

    This has to be a problem with Xbox server side because the achievements are unlocked on Xbox.com, Smartglass and the console its self it just not adding to the Total...

    So its now really a waiting game
  9. Noble 29 Win User

    DLC Achievements

    No, you're not supposed to be able to unlock the DLC achievements unless you've purchased the specified DLC. And you got it for the first map pack too, which is weird. Who knows? I guess just be happy that you got 50G for free haha
Thema:

50G achievements dont unlock. smaller achievements unlock just fine

Loading...
  1. 50G achievements dont unlock. smaller achievements unlock just fine - Similar Threads - 50G achievements dont

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. D3 Succès Acrro au prestige à 50G

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    D3 Succès Acrro au prestige à 50G: bonjours voil ça fait trois semaines que j'ai fait toute les épreuves pp sur dead rising 3 et j'ai pas u le succès je sais pas si y les buger mais j'aimerais bien l'avoir jai mis beaucoup de temps...