500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games

Discus and support 500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had 500 + games on my xbox now just the series x and s games wow back to 3 week install them all 42b8d3fc-ba11-47ef-972b-c3caff298d50 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zX THE DOOM Xz, Jan 14, 2021.

1. 500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games

I had 500 + games on my xbox now just the series x and s games wow back to 3 week install them all

:)

zX THE DOOM Xz, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Question about buying a new xbox

I'm assuming you're asking about the Series S and X not the One S and X?

If that is the case, if you have any games on discs you want to keep playing, get the Series X. You won't be able to play them on a Series S. Otherwise, the Series S is a little lower quality, but would be fine for casual gaming.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

series s will struggle on demanding games to keep 60fps at 1080p. the series x will struggle to keep 60fps at 4k thats for sure. the series x will be ok at 120fps at 1080 and most likely 1440.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games

Depending on what the game is, if what you bought is for the Series S/X then it will only work on the Series S/X. The One was released before the Series S/X. One games will work on the Series S/X, but not always vice versa.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Flight Simulator in Bootcamp

Keep in mind you need a series x or s to play ir

Xbox one's arent compatible since they are over 10 years old and this include xbox one x

When xbox one games are made thwy just say xbox one not s or x

However for next gen games it's series s or x or both for digital releases only
  6. EXECORE Win User

Game sharing information please

Relaunch Series S with a 2.0 version, you missed the mark by a mile, the Series S should have been 350$, same gpu power/form-factor as Series X 500$-100$(-512GB)-50$(Disctray)
Thema:

500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games

1. 500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games - Similar Threads - 500 games uninstall

2. http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint

in XBoX Accessibility
    http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint: i have attempted this several times over the course of a year. i log into halo support by entering my email and password and then im immediately hit with "this page isnt working,...
  3. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  4. Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...: I have a fat Xbox 360 with a standard 20 GB Microsoft HDD. To be honest 20 GB is not enough for all the games that I own from Gold. With Microsoft shutting the store down next year I want to...
  5. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  6. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  7. error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification): heya guys! i have been trying to see any way to fix this but all the "fix" did nothing and i keep getting this problem, not sure how to fix it but ill add a pic with this just incase anyone who...
  8. me compre el gold oferta 1 mes por 500 y no me llegó. también no puedo cancelar el game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    me compre el gold oferta 1 mes por 500 y no me llegó. también no puedo cancelar el game...: hace rato me compre en live gold y no me llego nada solo me desconto el dinero, tambien no puedo cancelar el xbox game pass ultimate, necesito ayuda. ya me estoy aburriendo de xbox [Mod...
  9. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  10. Xbox One+50" LED HDTV+game for $500

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One+50" LED HDTV+game for $500: at Bestbuy. I wouldn't buy a tv now unless it's 4K, but still, this is a sweet deal. Article afd32b92-b961-4932-944d-5b1578091c37