500$ + games and it doesn't work

Discus and support 500$ + games and it doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When a person spends more than 500 Euros, this person would like to play fluently, i may understand bugs and lags... first of all, i'm not a beta... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AntonioBorrelli91, Jan 5, 2014.

1. 500$ + games and it doesn't work

When a person spends more than 500 Euros, this person would like to play fluently, i may understand bugs and lags... first of all, i'm not a beta tester, before you sell an internet based console, you have to check every [Mod Removed] things,
    make sure that everything works. In the last 3 days i couldn t hear friends on parties, when i was playin in bf or fifa, in bf i was kicked out "ea connection doesn t work" , in fifa "your file is different from ....." so i wasn t able to play fifa. Nat is
    open, connection details says it s all ok, so, i'm very tired of this [Mod Removed] next time i ll buy a playstation. I spent a lot of money, for "this". I would like to have something free like microsoft points or something. Sorry for my
    english, i know is bad, not worse than microsoft at least.

:)

AntonioBorrelli91, Jan 5, 2014
  2. it doesn't works

XBOS-1002
    dc626f14-62e9-49ae-8ea9-c7b4aac3dc7f
    2017/04/03 - 01:18:20 UTC

I can see this words and i can't download the contents

FumblingYard902, Jan 5, 2014
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    it doesn't works

Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at http://billing.microsoft.com and http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues. After that try redeeming the code on
    both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that account , console and code region match, using different regions van cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at Contact Us | Xbox Support

WPAK, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

Both battlefield and Fifa use EA's own servers.

The faults you are getting are with EA's servers. They are also happening on the playstation versions of the games as well.

You need to contact EA and complain to them as it is them that control the servers.

Malacath, Jan 7, 2014
  5. woopingthatazz Win User

Have to unplug xbox every day to get TV working again. Anyone Else?

Same exact thing... My wife's like "$500 for this Damn thing, and it doesn't even work right.
  6. ItsTyrrell Win User

Xbox One connected to internet, but not showing pins or marketplace

Microsoft are really a bunch of [Mod Removed], can't seem to get this working at all and if it doesn't work permanently then I guess that's 500 quid gone out the window.
  7. Rostom L Win User

Credit on account, but can’t spend

Hi Zoe!

Did you only try to purchase it through the Xbox console?
    Please try to purchase it instead via the website store here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/enlisted-500-g....

If that doesn't work, I believe that you would need to add a small amount of money and try to repurchase it.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Game doesn't work.

Hey there, Thirteen!

I'm sorry to see any issues with Taptiles! I am able to launch the game here. I'm unable to tell by your public profile what version of Windows you may be using. I'm on Windows 10 here, and the game itself was released on Windows 8. Can you let me know which
    one you are using? That will be a great starting place. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. Dangerboy4020 Win User

Heres an idea, you should have done for Xbox One

So you want to "upgrade" to a $400-$500 console to play your old games on. That doesn't make too much sense.
Thema:

1. 500$ + games and it doesn't work - Similar Threads - 500$ games doesn't

2. http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint

in XBoX Accessibility
    http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint: i have attempted this several times over the course of a year. i log into halo support by entering my email and password and then im immediately hit with "this page isnt working,...
  3. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  4. Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...: I have a fat Xbox 360 with a standard 20 GB Microsoft HDD. To be honest 20 GB is not enough for all the games that I own from Gold. With Microsoft shutting the store down next year I want to...
  5. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  6. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  7. error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification): heya guys! i have been trying to see any way to fix this but all the "fix" did nothing and i keep getting this problem, not sure how to fix it but ill add a pic with this just incase anyone who...
  8. me compre el gold oferta 1 mes por 500 y no me llegó. también no puedo cancelar el game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    me compre el gold oferta 1 mes por 500 y no me llegó. también no puedo cancelar el game...: hace rato me compre en live gold y no me llego nada solo me desconto el dinero, tambien no puedo cancelar el xbox game pass ultimate, necesito ayuda. ya me estoy aburriendo de xbox [Mod...
  9. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  10. Xbox One+50" LED HDTV+game for $500

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One+50" LED HDTV+game for $500: at Bestbuy. I wouldn't buy a tv now unless it's 4K, but still, this is a sweet deal. Article afd32b92-b961-4932-944d-5b1578091c37