500 euro and the xbox one is faulty

Discus and support 500 euro and the xbox one is faulty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i bought xbox one at the day one, i have a lot of 360 console registered and 300 games of the old generation console, never had a problem. Now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luciferus1976, Jan 5, 2014.

1. 500 euro and the xbox one is faulty

Hi i bought xbox one at the day one, i have a lot of 360 console registered and 300 games of the old generation console, never had a problem. Now I spent 500 euros for xbox one and after 2 month th console is broken, i have had a lot of problem of lag, return
    to dashboard from the games, problem with Group chat ecc

Now I ask to Microsoft if for you 500 euros for a normal family is a bit or a large amount????? I answer, a large amount. So Microsoft can't use her customers like beta testers, the console must be tested in all of her functions before to sell it on the
    market.

I'm so disappointed for my bought console, if i know of all this problems i'll never buy it. Now i'm awaiting the new console from the assistance and i can't play with my games and with my friends.

I would like to make a compliment to the people that work to the assistance, they are very kind.

Sorry for my words but i'm angry

Riccardo

Gamertag:

:)

luciferus1976, Jan 5, 2014
  2. RUSTED C0RE
    RUSTED C0RE Guest
    XBOX One price inequality

In USA It is around $500

In Europe it is around 500 Euro

$500=371.19 Euro

500 Euro=$673.50

So either the Americans should be paying $673.50 or Europeans should pay alot less than we are.

RUSTED C0RE, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Ronin hachesk8

Bonjour.

J'ai acheté battlefield 1 mais il y a trop de beug.C'est inadmicible a 70 euro le jeu.consulter mes capture d'écran sur mon profile.je demande un remboursement ou un geste commercial.Comment peut il y avoir des beug a 500 euro la console un jeu a 70 euro
    l et 60 euro d'abonnement xbox live depuis 13 ans.

cordialement

[Translation]

Hello.

I bought battlefield 1 but there is too much beug.It is unacceptable has 70 euro the game.consult my screenshot on my profile.I ask for a refund or a commercial gesture.How can there be beug Has 500 euro the console a game has 70 euro l and 60 euro of subscription
    xbox live for 13 years.

cordially

Ronin hacheSk8, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

This is a next gen conconsole that came out a month and 14 days. I owned one the early 360. And it broke 6mos when I got it(1-1-2006). And this not MS thing anything like the XBOX ONE will not work well at first. Even the PS4 have issues too.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

This is a next gen conconsole that came out a month and 14 days. I owned one the early 360. And it broke 6mos when I got it(1-1-2006). And this not MS thing anything like the XBOX ONE will not work well at first. Even the PS4 have issues too.
  6. Yombi Win User

Xbox Series X Discussion

I'm guessing it will be around 500 dollars or 500 Euros.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Thanks MS for the excellent deal

That is a good deal. I sold my 360 with all games for 90 euro. I bought the ONE for €500.
  8. Batsman13 ATeam Win User

WTF 500 Euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt have bought it regardless, but yeah rediculous
  9. RemittingFire58 Win User

WTF 500 Euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that suicidal $600 price, well that's what the E.U. got, so I think microsoft wants to focus on the U.S. they will implode in European markets Japan was a non starter and they knew it would be DoA so they are focusing on us lazy Americans who don't
    want to waste calories looking for their remote control.
Thema:

1. 500 euro and the xbox one is faulty - Similar Threads - 500 euro faulty

2. 9 year old made over $500 in VBuck purchases without us knowing - Microsoft said they would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    9 year old made over $500 in VBuck purchases without us knowing - Microsoft said they would...: It appears to be a lot easier to make purchases than to protect yourself. My kids are 12 and 9 and quickly figured out how to crack the basic securities and made ~$500 in Vbuck purchases. XBox has...
  3. Uninstalled games from Xbox Pass PC still takes 500 GB of space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled games from Xbox Pass PC still takes 500 GB of space?: So I have a problem. Today I noticed that something was taking space on my hard drive. I have installed games from steam and Epic games but I calculated that those games cannot take more then 700...
  4. How can a £500 premium product not last 12 month? Is Xbox Series X a dud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can a £500 premium product not last 12 month? Is Xbox Series X a dud?: Been an Xbox fan for a while and an owner since the first gen... until now. Bought an xbox series x just over a year ago and loved it. It run into some teething troubles 5 months into ownership...
  5. Why aren't all my friends showing I have 500 friends but only shows 5 of them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren't all my friends showing I have 500 friends but only shows 5 of them: I have about 500 friends and I only see 5 of them what's going on it started last night 015cbe5c-70b6-40ad-acf7-072282fabe42
  6. Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing 500 Microsoft Points from Play and learn punch card. May 1- May 31 - 2022: so I have Forza Horizon 5 and got a achievement for 500 Points and I kept pressing the earn an achievement card and nothing happens. I got the Cactus Makes Perfect achievement on 5/4/2022 and...
  7. Mic Monitoring can't be disabled on Xbox Series X with Turtle Beach Recon 500 wired Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Monitoring can't be disabled on Xbox Series X with Turtle Beach Recon 500 wired Headset: Hello there, i got the Xbox Series X and the official Xbox Controller shipped within the console. My problem is, that i can hear myself when talking to a friend over xbox live (gold). I don't...
  8. Microsoft rewards not awarding 500 points and Microsoft ignoring complaints .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards not awarding 500 points and Microsoft ignoring complaints .: I really find it infuriating when I perform tasks for you and your services Microsoft and you don't pay out . The 500 point achievment reward didn't trigger this month. It didn't trigger last...
  9. Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500: Hello, I have been having problems for a long time to be able to link or start a session from halo waypoint, when I start session I get: "Internal Server Error" and the error seems to be the HTTP...
  10. Xbox One 500/365GB worth?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One 500/365GB worth?: How much is a Xbox one with 500/365 GB worth? Trying to get the xbox series X by selling this and other stuff but I need to know how much it is worth f1347e7c-d75d-4517-b54b-62d3b1b1204d