500 euro and the xbox one is faulty

Discus and support 500 euro and the xbox one is faulty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i bought xbox one at the day one, i have a lot of 360 console registered and 300 games of the old generation console, never had a problem. Now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luciferus1976, Jan 5, 2014.

1. 500 euro and the xbox one is faulty

Hi i bought xbox one at the day one, i have a lot of 360 console registered and 300 games of the old generation console, never had a problem. Now I spent 500 euros for xbox one and after 2 month th console is broken, i have had a lot of problem of lag, return
    to dashboard from the games, problem with Group chat ecc

Now I ask to Microsoft if for you 500 euros for a normal family is a bit or a large amount????? I answer, a large amount. So Microsoft can't use her customers like beta testers, the console must be tested in all of her functions before to sell it on the
    market.

I'm so disappointed for my bought console, if i know of all this problems i'll never buy it. Now i'm awaiting the new console from the assistance and i can't play with my games and with my friends.

I would like to make a compliment to the people that work to the assistance, they are very kind.

Sorry for my words but i'm angry

Riccardo

Gamertag:

:)

luciferus1976, Jan 5, 2014
  2. RUSTED C0RE
    RUSTED C0RE Guest
    XBOX One price inequality

In USA It is around $500

In Europe it is around 500 Euro

$500=371.19 Euro

500 Euro=$673.50

So either the Americans should be paying $673.50 or Europeans should pay alot less than we are.

RUSTED C0RE, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Ronin hachesk8

Bonjour.

J'ai acheté battlefield 1 mais il y a trop de beug.C'est inadmicible a 70 euro le jeu.consulter mes capture d'écran sur mon profile.je demande un remboursement ou un geste commercial.Comment peut il y avoir des beug a 500 euro la console un jeu a 70 euro
    l et 60 euro d'abonnement xbox live depuis 13 ans.

cordialement

[Translation]

Hello.

I bought battlefield 1 but there is too much beug.It is unacceptable has 70 euro the game.consult my screenshot on my profile.I ask for a refund or a commercial gesture.How can there be beug Has 500 euro the console a game has 70 euro l and 60 euro of subscription
    xbox live for 13 years.

cordially

Ronin hacheSk8, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

This is a next gen conconsole that came out a month and 14 days. I owned one the early 360. And it broke 6mos when I got it(1-1-2006). And this not MS thing anything like the XBOX ONE will not work well at first. Even the PS4 have issues too.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

This is a next gen conconsole that came out a month and 14 days. I owned one the early 360. And it broke 6mos when I got it(1-1-2006). And this not MS thing anything like the XBOX ONE will not work well at first. Even the PS4 have issues too.
  6. Yombi Win User

Xbox Series X Discussion

I'm guessing it will be around 500 dollars or 500 Euros.
  7. Batsman13 ATeam Win User

WTF 500 Euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt have bought it regardless, but yeah rediculous
  8. RemittingFire58 Win User

WTF 500 Euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that suicidal $600 price, well that's what the E.U. got, so I think microsoft wants to focus on the U.S. they will implode in European markets Japan was a non starter and they knew it would be DoA so they are focusing on us lazy Americans who don't
    want to waste calories looking for their remote control.
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

Thanks MS for the excellent deal

That is a good deal. I sold my 360 with all games for 90 euro. I bought the ONE for €500.
Thema:

1. 500 euro and the xbox one is faulty - Similar Threads - 500 euro faulty

2. http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint

in XBoX Accessibility
    http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint: i have attempted this several times over the course of a year. i log into halo support by entering my email and password and then im immediately hit with "this page isnt working,...
  3. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  4. Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...: I have a fat Xbox 360 with a standard 20 GB Microsoft HDD. To be honest 20 GB is not enough for all the games that I own from Gold. With Microsoft shutting the store down next year I want to...
  5. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  6. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  7. error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification): heya guys! i have been trying to see any way to fix this but all the "fix" did nothing and i keep getting this problem, not sure how to fix it but ill add a pic with this just incase anyone who...
  8. Xbox one has slow WiFi speed. I have 500 at home other devices test over 300 Xbox test at 47

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has slow WiFi speed. I have 500 at home other devices test over 300 Xbox test at 47: Xbox one has slow WiFi speed. I have 500 at home other devices test over 300 Xbox test at 47 d63eb2ac-cc9a-455e-8085-c6c37e6a93ba
  9. Xbox cloud tv setup HTTP ERROR 500

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud tv setup HTTP ERROR 500: Hello, I am trying to log back into Xbox cloud tv account, and once I go to the website www.xbox.com/tvsetup and after entering the code that appears on the tv and entering the code that is in my...
  10. Can't use GPS 500 in FSX:SE to set an approach to an airport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use GPS 500 in FSX:SE to set an approach to an airport: Hi all! I'm trying to use the GPS 500 in Flight Simulator X : Steam Edition to set up a flight plan and an approach to an airport. I can set up the flight plan to the destination airport with no...