5 Star rating

Discus and support 5 Star rating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox live account has a 4 star rating and I simply cannot understand why, I thought it was due to performance but I realized it's actually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rozuma, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Rozuma
    Rozuma Guest

5 Star rating

Hi,

My Xbox live account has a 4 star rating and I simply cannot understand why, I thought it was due to performance but I realized it's actually based on player rating and player complaints...

I have never gotten into a fight with someone while playing halo, which is the only game I play online like that and need to find out when and why I got any bad reputation and how to resolve it because it's hurting my online experience.

Some people won't play with me or add me to their clan simply because I have a 4 star reputation.

Please help me, I need this fixed and I consider it unfair for someone to have complained about me honestly.

:)

Rozuma, Jan 3, 2014
  2. People are giving 1 star feedback to any positive Xbox One comments lol - how sad

^^ Guaranteed 5 star rating.

JohnnyVonRotten, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Reputation.

I have a 5 star rating and a 88% avoid rating. Make sense?

oXI ENIGMAZ IXo, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

5 Star rating

I dont understand how having a four star rating hurts your online experience. The reputation system is broken and has been for years. Me personally I wouldnt even bother with anyone who is so concerned about your rep. But to increase your rating more people
    would need to give you rep. No one can fix it for you.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. LinedMars075159 Win User

So is there a spcific reason why there are hardly any new good exclusives for the 360?

You're also pretty pathetic with the way you rate your own posts 5 stars and rate mine 1 star. Have you stroked your ego enough yet? Here, i'll rate mine a 1 star and give you 5 stars too. You're welcome.
  6. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

People are giving 1 star feedback to any positive Xbox One comments lol - how sad

^^ Guaranteed 5 star rating.
  7. oXI ENIGMAZ IXo Win User

Reputation.

I have a 5 star rating and a 88% avoid rating. Make sense?
  8. RippenHarra Win User

Was there no PAX reveals from Microsoft?

Second 5 star rating again Below :)
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

5 Star rating

I dont understand how having a four star rating hurts your online experience. The reputation system is broken and has been for years. Me personally I wouldnt even bother with anyone who is so concerned about your rep. But to increase your rating more people
    would need to give you rep. No one can fix it for you.
Thema:

5 Star rating

1. 5 Star rating - Similar Threads - Star rating

2. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  3. star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star field erro game crashed on launch from xbox app: evevrytime i load this game it crashes on the xbox app 37fa492b-4d8c-4add-8e3e-3b88198d247f
  4. Cannot run star field from Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot run star field from Xbox game pass PC: I cannot run starfield from xbox game pass PC. The notification related to graphic card not match with minimum requirements occur. But I think my PC spec is Ok. Acer nitro 5 series Win 11...
  5. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  6. I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...: I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not working. What is the reason and solution? 73c80887-2afc-46d9-b9b7-d96ff478d3c2
  7. Star field Game Pass frozen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star field Game Pass frozen: My XBox Series X Game Pass on Starfield is not loading. It’s stuck spinning after I transported to another planet. It won’t reset. I’ve updated and powered down. I’ve also unplugged the box too....
  8. How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you check your MyVIP star Rank: I've been gaming for a very long time and The only thing I do not know is how to check your xbox live rewards MyVIP star rank. I know that I'm level 2. But I just don't know that part. I've done...
  9. How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture: Fhhcfjjvcvbnvvbnnhcghjnhgcvnjvvvbnnhhvbkjhbnnjbvnnnbbvb 5126cce7-26db-470a-8191-b30ff2d107a0
  10. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....