5 days now and still getting the 8015190A error when downloading profile to 360 or attempt...

Discus and support 5 days now and still getting the 8015190A error when downloading profile to 360 or attempt... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; No one at Xbox Twitter support, or 8004myxbox can tell me why all of sudden last week I wasn't able to continue playing my 360 games on my 360 using my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hiawa23, Apr 12, 2022.

1. hiawa23
    hiawa23 Guest

5 days now and still getting the 8015190A error when downloading profile to 360 or attempt...

No one at Xbox Twitter support, or 8004myxbox can tell me why all of sudden last week I wasn't able to continue playing my 360 games on my 360 using my profile, nor would my Series X load my profile to play 360 BC games. I changed nothing on my MS account, changed nothing on my security. I have checked almost every You Tube thread I could find, and nothing is working. I need serious help or my PS5 is going to get much more play in the future as I have had it with this issue. Like others have experienced when trying to load my profile on the 360 the message comes up: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 8015190A, but when you go to the site it really never tells you how to fix. I called the 4myxbox number again last night and for the first-time rep told me they are getting calls from many gamers experiencing this same issue, to just sit tight. Please help...

Last ditch effort, I logged into Reddit and someone told me to log into my Microsoft account from my PC and turn off recurring billing for my subscription services, which I turned off Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, then try to log into 360 and that did in fact fix the issue as I was able to download my profile back to my 360 and now can again play BC 360 games on my Series X.

:)

hiawa23, Apr 12, 2022
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

5 days now and still getting the 8015190A error when downloading profile to 360 or attempt to play BC 360 games on Series X

Hi hiawa23,

If you navigate to support.xbox.com and type in "801519A," the bottom of the page says "Xbox forums (19). In this location I found many users who experienced the same problem, but found solutions that solved it for them.

Looking back at your post, it seems like you received the same instructions as OP from this thread to turn on/off reoccurring billing which solved the issue. Happy that you found a solution.

Best regards,

XBF Drew
  3. shebahen Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live

I attempted to sign in to my Xbox live account and got error code 8015190A, after reading online at Microsoft how to fix the error code which was delete profile and download the profile again I get the same error code and unable to download my profile again.
    I worked online with customer support who had me clear the cache 3 times and I still get the same error code. I am at a loss on how to proceed with fixing this code so that I can use my Xbox 360.
  4. Genuine F Up Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live

I am with nearly everyone in this thread. I tried to log on this afternoon to play for a bit and I got the 8015190A error everyone else is getting. I, too, tried to follow the instructions on that support page of deleting the profile, clearing cache 3 times,
    rebooting, ect. and the same error keeps happening. I check my network connection and everything is fine. At this point, I have an Xbox 360 with no profile that has a perfect network connection, that cannot download my profile. When I try to do so, it begins
    to download and says "Hi ! Now downloading profile..." and then gets the 8015190A error saying "Sorry, Xbox Live Profiles cannot be downloaded right now. Try again later." This is after about 6 hours of trying to log in on and off.
  5. Gamer Prime Win User

Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account

I've disabled F2A, tried everything I've read in the forums, and still can't re-download my profile on my XBOX 360. it starts go download bug then shows this error code. 8015190A
  6. SteVdub Win User

Yes hi I factory reset my Xbox 360 and now when I try to download my game tag it won't let me how can I download the same person

Hi there, I'm having the same issue, I get error code 8015190A while trying to download my profile for the 360.

Email and password are correct, I've tried using wired, wireless and tethering Internet and I still get the same message with the error code and there's a problem with my authorisation. Any help would be appreciated.
Thema:

1. 5 days now and still getting the 8015190A error when downloading profile to 360 or attempt... - Similar Threads - days still getting

2. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  3. I refunded a game on xbox and after 6 days i still have it. What now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a game on xbox and after 6 days i still have it. What now?: So. I tried to refund Dying Light Enhanced Edition because i bought the wrong version. And it showed that my refund has been accepted. Alright i was supposed to get an e-mail in 72 hours. I...
  4. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  5. Will I still be able to play MC while the 30 day security lock is active?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I still be able to play MC while the 30 day security lock is active?: If you change your email without being able to access the other email, you have to wait 30 days for the change to go through. During that time, if you're signed into the Minecraft Launcher on your...
  6. I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...: i refunded the last faith (game ) from my xbox about 4 day ago but i still waiting to microsoft giveback money to my bank acount how long to take my money back ? 8556b950-021e-4b16-acd0-45a1111cff7d
  7. If I complete a Monthly offer in the last day will I still get my rewards/points?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I complete a Monthly offer in the last day will I still get my rewards/points?: Like the title says, what will happen if someone complete a monthly offer in the last day? Because the system shows our progress 4 days later, so that person will not be able to see if the system...
  8. day 3 still cant get on microsoft bingo whats the problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    day 3 still cant get on microsoft bingo whats the problem: 3 days and counting why is the problem not fixed. b6cd024f-ce59-4ef9-8a1e-04a5cae55eae
  9. Day 3 Still can't get on Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day 3 Still can't get on Microsoft Bingo.: Still can't get on Microsoft Bingo, Connection in progress is always on. ecf1c47d-7a4d-4af5-8f74-c02dc17b2706
  10. When is the server going to be back up ... still can't get in. Tried all day.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the server going to be back up ... still can't get in. Tried all day.: I have been trying all day to get into play Bingo and it gives me the same error. Server connection issue. Please try again later. Well, I'm getting tired of trying ... when is it going to get...