5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

Discus and support 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ToxicComics [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ToxicComics, Oct 28, 2019.

1. 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

/u/ToxicComics, Oct 28, 2019
  2. BMYA Win User

"Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again"

One year later, none solution, unable to sign with Microsoft Sudoku and CAN sign with Microsoft Solitaire. Windows 10.
  3. VincentArriola Win User

OS Memory Leak

Pressing (or touching I guess) the power button for 5-10 seconds will hard shutdown the console. The problem is known, at least to the community, but I'm not sure if Microsoft has acknowledged it yet.
  4. ButaJaru Win User

when can i use microsoft point card???

and there is no error code, it just said

An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later

i tried to found solution for 3 hours but what i found, which microsoft answered was try later

try when? after 5 years? after i died? they do not posted full solution though they sucks at supporting customers
  5. NeilSmith1984 Win User

Media Remote: Volume buttons do nothing unless pointed directly at the floor

5 months later, and this still hasn't been fixed or even acknowledged?
  6. AiGnIs Win User

Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

It's been 10 days since my last reply and no one from Microsoft has said a single thing... Is it really THAT difficult to try it with their own consoles, see that it's not working properly, acknowledge and fix it?
Thema:

5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

1. 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles - Similar Threads - days later solution

2. $109 was taken off on the 9/11 8 days later it says payment failed and I no longer have my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $109 was taken off on the 9/11 8 days later it says payment failed and I no longer have my...: I preordered MW3 on the 11th of September 8 days later payment failed and I don't have to money on my card or the game f5e5a644-b577-469b-adde-a27e31e01ed2
  3. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  4. keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day: keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day a7929611-3eb4-4c9b-992f-7ccf825bf375
  5. Xbox x controllers unpairing and repairing days later?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x controllers unpairing and repairing days later?: Have a problem with my xbox x controllers they will stop connecting to my xbox x. I tried reparing them and will not pair with them. I tried connection via usb and the xbox will not pick up...
  6. Sent day-one Xbox SX in for repairs. 12 days later, I get a different Xbox with the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Sent day-one Xbox SX in for repairs. 12 days later, I get a different Xbox with the same...: As you can tell by the title, I feel like I've been ripped off. February 26th, 2021: Xbox had been making noise for quite some time (especially when playing Cold War; same game also completely...
  7. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...: So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3 letter( the 3 letter was on this account) and...
  8. why does it say the server is down try again later? day 5. what to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say the server is down try again later? day 5. what to do?: why does it say the server is down try again later? day 5. what to do? cf975f7e-68c6-443d-8c9c-1e380afa0ea6
  9. Got Communication Ban for 2 week then 2 day later suspan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got Communication Ban for 2 week then 2 day later suspan: i had this happen twice now and i apply for a review and say that it couldn't be lifted. i did nothing wrong i know it a fault case i never threat or harass etc. it just unprofessional what they...
  10. Fixed screen problems with update tool, a day later game losing audio starts freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fixed screen problems with update tool, a day later game losing audio starts freezing.: I was having problems with the very long green xbox loading screen and also the black screen. I downloaded the offline update tool on a usb and installed it. It seemed to clear up my problems....