£5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which ...

Discus and support £5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; £5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which is not linked to my account . As it is not linked to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DylanJones3, Oct 21, 2018.

1. DylanJones3
    DylanJones3 Guest

£5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which ...

£5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which is not linked to my account . As it is not linked to my account i cant cancel it. This has been going on since january 2017. How can i stop this and get my money
    back. I do have an invoice number from paypal can you track the account the subscription is connected to this way. I’m worried that someone has srolen my paypal details .

:)

DylanJones3, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Account suspended until you update your payment option

I'm having problem with signing in to xbox live, getting error message saying "membership is suspended until you update your payment option". Forgot to turn off auto renewal on my XBL subscription, and got charged for 2 months of gold, paypal account that
    is linked to my gamertag is no longer in use.

Could I just buy 12 month prepaid gold card and have that 2 months taken off? Or should I try linking another paypal account to my gamertag?

Is there any solution beside actually calling xbox support, since phone support is not available in my region?

xBinBlazin420x, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Fredmac12
    Fredmac12 Guest
    Problem with Gold membership seemingly have cancelled for some reason

In April I purchased a years subscription to gold on my Xbox via paypal, one month later £5.99 was removed from my Paypal account via Microsoft, at which point I set up a dispute on PayPal as I didn't know what this transaction was for. This was then resolved,
    PayPal telling me that it was part of a 'Billing Agreement' and they had cancelled this billing agreement and a nice gesture would refund the £5.99. I then logged onto my Xbox live account online (just now as I'm not home to play on my Xbox a the moment) at
    which point I noticed I was now only on a silver membership, I don't know why this has happened as I had purchased a years subscription which seemingly set up a new billing agreement charging me a monthly subscription on top of my already purchased year subscription.
    Has this happened to anyone else? How should I go about resolving it?

Thanks

Fredmac12, Oct 21, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

I don't know it the link below will prove useful in allowing you to try and cancel the subscription from your paypal account.

how do-i-cancel-a-subscription

gds1972, Oct 21, 2018
  5. DylanJones3
    DylanJones3 Guest
    I have canceled the payments now. But would like to be refunded for the £5.99 a month that has been taken out of my account since January 2017. Like I have explained an xbox fold subscription was never linked to my account .

DylanJones3, Oct 22, 2018
  6. Contact paypal support and ask them to cancel the payment authorization agreement for that specific payment. You should also be able to do that yourself via paypal settings

Any refunds would need to be collected via Paypal however Im not sure they can go that far back

The Viral Cyrix, Oct 22, 2018
  7. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Dylan,

In regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request.

Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive
    confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within
    48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you.
    Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

XBF Leslie D, Oct 22, 2018
  8. KARmA NEPAL
    KARmA NEPAL Guest

hope you get refund

All the Best

KARmA NEPAL, Oct 22, 2018
  9. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    check if you have your paypal on other account??

pa1blo, Nov 3, 2018
  10. The Viral Cyrix Win User

£5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which is not linked to my account .

Contact paypal support and ask them to cancel the payment authorization agreement for that specific payment. You should also be able to do that yourself via paypal settings

Any refunds would need to be collected via Paypal however Im not sure they can go that far back
  11. DylanJones3 Win User

£5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which is not linked to my account .

Hi

I don't know it the link below will prove useful in allowing you to try and cancel the subscription from your paypal account.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-cancel-a-subscription-faq577
    I have canceled the payments now. But would like to be refunded for the £5.99 a month that has been taken out of my account since January 2017. Like I have explained an xbox fold subscription was never linked to my account .
  12. pa1blo Win User

check if you have your paypal on other account??
  13. gds1972 Win User

14. KARmA NEPAL Win User

hope you get refund

All the Best
Thema:

1. £5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which ... - Similar Threads - £5 month being

2. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  3. I was banned for 5 months for saying **** symbol and daddy uhhhhh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned for 5 months for saying **** symbol and daddy uhhhhh: Hey i was banned for 5 months with an permanent suspension not if the strikes expired ok i was playing a game called bloxford on roblox one day i was chilling on a Xbox until a username random...
  4. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  5. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef
  6. Free 5 month Game Pass won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Free 5 month Game Pass won't work.: I received the free 5 month Game Pass but the code won't work. I have tried it on the XBOX and on the Microsoft website but every time it tells me to 'Check the instructions that came with my...
  7. Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online: I have finally decided to write here since you guys at Microsoft don't even provide email support and I've become quite fed up with being absolutely scammed out of my money. One month back, Forza...
  8. Being billed 10 or 5 Dollars a month for Xbox Game Pass PC, but the Xbox app is not reading...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Being billed 10 or 5 Dollars a month for Xbox Game Pass PC, but the Xbox app is not reading...: Hi, I'm being billed 10 Dollars a month for Xbox Game Pass PC, and yet, the Xbox app is saying I don't have it. Here's an image proving I'm being billed. It doesn't make sense because my family...
  9. 5 month Warranty? Or one year? Broken xbox right after warranty expires

in XBoX on Consoles
    5 month Warranty? Or one year? Broken xbox right after warranty expires: I have not had the xbox for even 6 months and it says that the warranty is up like 3 days ago and now it stopped giving a video feed out of nowhere... interesting coincidence...either way I...
  10. Xbox Cotroler Thumbstick pad wear - 5 month old!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cotroler Thumbstick pad wear - 5 month old!: Five months ago, I purchased the Green/Orange Microsoft Xbox Controler for $65.00. It was much better than the one that came with the S. I play about 2 to 4 hrs of hardcore gaming per day. After 4...