5/20/22 Alpha Skip Update broke Disney+

Discus and support 5/20/22 Alpha Skip Update broke Disney+ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Before this update Disney+ would stream just fine, now I’m getting Error Code 39 NON STOP! I’ve done power cycles, reinstalling and even a factory... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hayvock, May 21, 2022.

1. /u/Hayvock
    /u/Hayvock Guest

Before this update Disney+ would stream just fine, now I’m getting Error Code 39 NON STOP! I’ve done power cycles, reinstalling and even a factory reset, none of it works. I’ve already filed a report but if this lasts into the premier of Kenobi I’m gonna be pissed.

submitted by /u/Hayvock
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hayvock, May 21, 2022
  2. gds1972 Win User

Loses WIFI connection and settings

3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. BadWolfXT Win User

Loses WIFI connection and settings

Hi

Are you in the Xbox Insider program? If you are then something similar to this is on the list of known issues.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06...-alpha-skip-ahead-1806-system-update-6-22-18/
    Thanks gds1972 - I'm not in the Insider program but I read the list of fixes in your link and notice WIFI connectivity problems are known issues. I will wait to see if the next update improves the WIFI connection stability.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. Mornstar8 Win User

NAT Type: Unavailable

it's been fixed as of the last alpha skip ahead update!!!
Thema:

1. 5/20/22 Alpha Skip Update broke Disney+ - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Update

2. Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update: Hi there I've got a problem with my console, it won't update no matter what I do. I tried to update using offline updater but only goes to 1% and send me back to the troubleshoot menu....
  3. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...
  4. Xbox won’t detect 4K TV since this morning’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t detect 4K TV since this morning’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update: As title says. Picture is 640x480 with no seemingly way of changing it. When I go to change the display settings, the only option available to me is 640x480. Also audio settings seems to be...
  5. Lack of Alpha Skip Ahead updates

in XboX Insiders
    Lack of Alpha Skip Ahead updates: Why there hasn't been a Alpha-Skip Ahead update recently, is there something I missed? submitted by /u/M1chlCZ [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update: Since the last update, my xbox blinks and restarts out of nowhere. Anyone else having the same problem? submitted by /u/Mean-Lingonberry5257 [link] [comments]
  7. CONSTANT crashing on alpha skip ahead update from 9/22/23

in XboX Insiders
    CONSTANT crashing on alpha skip ahead update from 9/22/23: Like the title says, my xbox series x automatically downloaded the 9/22/23 alpha skip ahead update yesterday and all morning today i’ve had about 12 total crashes while trying to play Starfield....
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead - Update freezes at 34%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alpha Skip Ahead - Update freezes at 34%: Hello to all, Having an issue with the last update for the Alpha Skip Ahead (August 21st 2023) In spite of several attempts, the update comes to a standstill at 34%. Hard reset and unplugging do...
  9. Issues installing Alpha Skip-Ahead update 2308.230619-2200 on 2 different consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Issues installing Alpha Skip-Ahead update 2308.230619-2200 on 2 different consoles: Hi, I'm currently experiencing update errors (0x80072EE2) on two different consoles (Xbox One X and Xbox Series X) both consoles show the same error when trying to update, the Check Network...
  10. No sound on Nova Pro Wireless on Skip Ahead Alpha since June 8th update?

in XboX Insiders
    No sound on Nova Pro Wireless on Skip Ahead Alpha since June 8th update?: Anyone else having sound issues on Nova Pros since a few days. I get zero sound and checked cables, headset with other sources …. submitted by /u/sdote [link] [comments]