4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live

Discus and support 4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The 4K dashboard is up and running for me on beta. Its beautiful. The Series X is on a roll for the next few months. submitted by /u/peetcherry... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/peetcherry, Sep 29, 2021.

1. 4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live

The 4K dashboard is up and running for me on beta. Its beautiful. The Series X is on a roll for the next few months.

submitted by /u/peetcherry
    [link] [comments]

/u/peetcherry, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox game hours

I think it’s with the new UI update for insiders
  3. yakozaki Win User

Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update

Yes I'm in insider hub program but I'm new member and have

access only for Omega Update and we need Delta or Beta Updates to fix this 4K Capture issue .

Please give us regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
  4. yakozaki Win User

I can’t capture anything.

As already known capture have all kinds of problems after last update (15.5),
    but the main issue is that 4K Capture not working at all any more.

Insider update already fixed that Issue in their last update (10.0.19041.2946) but this is available only for insiders Delta and Beta Rings users.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/gr2rqg/xbox_one_x_4k_capture_problem_22sec_23sec_fixed/

Please Give as regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Does anybody know when a new System Update will be available

Your post are still as trolly as ever@ below ^. Facts are leading up to launch there were many updates to the beta UI, and the one we got was another step in that beta. I highly think that we will get another update before Christmas. The twice yearly updates
    are for UI's that are nearly complete to add polish or features not fix bugs. There will be many updates next year
  6. The Resistance Win User

Recent Xbox LIVE Update - Information

Just a note that the new update to the Metro UI of the Dashboard is pure speculation on my behalf, despite it being shown on the Microsoft LIVE Conference. The fact that it was not pointed out in the conference, maybe due it being
    an early beta of it.
Thema:

4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live

1. 4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live - Similar Threads - Update Beta Insiders

2. Beta Insider Update Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Insider Update Download Speed: Beta insider here. I was wondering if anyone else has been having trouble with updates lately. The last 5ish updates have not gone well for me. The update will start normally and go through the...
  3. *URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X*: Hello, I have been an Xbox insider for years now and there is but extremely rare side effect of being an insider.. when a certain update is available it may actually cause PERMANENT HARDWARE...
  4. Can't update to 2109 with xbox insiders beta program (Italy)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't update to 2109 with xbox insiders beta program (Italy): It's me or the 2109 update is not available? I have the Xbox insider beta program, but I'm still at 2108. submitted by /u/Deadpool_1746 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One Update Stalled at 58% and Issue Tied to Insider Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Update Stalled at 58% and Issue Tied to Insider Beta: I joined the Xbox Insider Beta program a month or so ago. A few weeks ago, it ran an update on my Xbox One that stalled out at 58%. I tried all the online steps to restore to factory settings, but...
  6. (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

in XboX Insiders
    (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost: Hi Everyone, Im having an issue where I cannot locate the Preview Inside the Xbox Insider App to update my Console, does anyone know about this issue and/or how to fix it? Thanks! submitted by...
  7. Pushing a update to the Beta Ring or just to the Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Pushing a update to the Beta Ring or just to the Insiders: I'd like to see an update where xbox has worked on the 640x480 resolution. I enjoy playing the 640x480 when playing rainbow 6 siege so I'd like to see a better quality for 640x480. I'd like to...
  8. Question about the new update for Xbox insider beta

in XboX Insiders
    Question about the new update for Xbox insider beta: I just moved to the insider beta but I am waiting for the new update does anyone know how long it takes? submitted by /u/FatCatLife [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...: I had the update and then I was scrolling through my games trying to figure out what to play and I notice the hub is now a game submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  10. How to Get Beta and Delta updates from Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    How to Get Beta and Delta updates from Insider Hub: I have only Omega update available on my Insider Hub. How long it takes to start receive Delta and Beta updates from Insider Hub and what can we do to speed up that process ? submitted by...