4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live

Discus and support 4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The 4K dashboard is up and running for me on beta. Its beautiful. The Series X is on a roll for the next few months. submitted by /u/peetcherry... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/peetcherry, Sep 29, 2021.

1. 4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live

The 4K dashboard is up and running for me on beta. Its beautiful. The Series X is on a roll for the next few months.

submitted by /u/peetcherry
    [link] [comments]

/u/peetcherry, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox game hours

I think it’s with the new UI update for insiders
  3. yakozaki Win User

Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update

Yes I'm in insider hub program but I'm new member and have

access only for Omega Update and we need Delta or Beta Updates to fix this 4K Capture issue .

Please give us regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
  4. yakozaki Win User

I can’t capture anything.

As already known capture have all kinds of problems after last update (15.5),
    but the main issue is that 4K Capture not working at all any more.

Insider update already fixed that Issue in their last update (10.0.19041.2946) but this is available only for insiders Delta and Beta Rings users.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/gr2rqg/xbox_one_x_4k_capture_problem_22sec_23sec_fixed/

Please Give as regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Does anybody know when a new System Update will be available

Your post are still as trolly as ever@ below ^. Facts are leading up to launch there were many updates to the beta UI, and the one we got was another step in that beta. I highly think that we will get another update before Christmas. The twice yearly updates
    are for UI's that are nearly complete to add polish or features not fix bugs. There will be many updates next year
  6. The Resistance Win User

Recent Xbox LIVE Update - Information

Just a note that the new update to the Metro UI of the Dashboard is pure speculation on my behalf, despite it being shown on the Microsoft LIVE Conference. The fact that it was not pointed out in the conference, maybe due it being
    an early beta of it.
Thema:

4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live

1. 4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live - Similar Threads - Update Beta Insiders

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...
  5. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  6. Crashes with insider program updates beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashes with insider program updates beta: Hi there I'm a owner of the series s and like a little while now I have some crashes with it with games and apps and I tried every solution so I don't know what to do then ask here and maybe...
  7. Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...: Online gaming has been listed as beta for a significant amount of time. It is understandable if something is in beta that there will be issues and long queues. With it being listed as a feature...
  8. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  9. Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update?: So recently I was trying to open Xbox inside her hub and it just times out and some other notable applications timeout and trying to install games is bugging out (0x8027025a Is the error code)...
  10. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...