4K not working

Discus and support 4K not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have an xbox one s, and a hisense 43 inch 4k uhd tv with hdr10. My problem is, that when i go into the settings on my xbox, and i look at the 4k... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pandaxbutt27, Nov 26, 2019.

  1. Pandaxbutt27
    Pandaxbutt27 Guest

    4K not working


    So i have an xbox one s, and a hisense 43 inch 4k uhd tv with hdr10. My problem is, that when i go into the settings on my xbox, and i look at the 4k tv settings menu, everything has a check, but when i try to change my resolution to 4k uhd the screen
    goes blank than tells me theres no connection (even though its still on.) ive tried changing hdmi cords, hdmi ports, and the problem still recurs...can anybody help? The model number of the tv is “43r6e” if you need that.

    :)
     
    Pandaxbutt27, Nov 26, 2019
    #1
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    4K not working

    your console is connected on HDR port on your TV?
  3. annix Win User

    4K not working

    Hi there! I had a similar issue with my TV, it turns out there was a setting that I needed to enable on my TV for each HDMI port called “HDMI UHD Color”, though mine is a Samsung so I’m not sure what it would be called on a Hisense.

    I did find this guide here, hopefully this works for your specific model. Let me know if this fixes it, cheers!

    https://gregglestech.com/2018/04/25/hisense-4k-tv-how-to-enable-hdr/
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

    4k not working

    Hello Ethan N,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

    I'm so sorry for what you're going through, but there are a few things you can try to fix your Xbox One S not working with 4K on your Samsung TV.

    1. Check the HDMI cables. Make sure you are using high speed HDMI cables that are certified for 4K. If you're not sure what cables you have, you can consult the manual for your TV or console.

    2. Check your TV settings. Make sure your TV is set to accept 4K resolution. You can consult your TV's manual for instructions on how to do this.

    3. Restart your Xbox One S and your TV. This may fix some minor issues that may be causing the problem.

    4. Update the firmware on your Xbox One S and your TV. Firmware updates may include bug fixes that may resolve the issue.

    Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshooting-4k-and-hdr-on-xbox-one

    These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

    Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  5. JTL1E Win User

    42PG20D: 4K

    Yes you need 4k TV for the 4k graphics to work. if not itll just be enchased but wont be 4k
  6. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

    Does the day one edition of the Xbox One have 4K TV support?

    The console will work on a 4k tv if your wondering, just 4k content will not be natively supported.
Thema:

4K not working

Loading...
  1. 4K not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]