4k not working on xbox one s

Discus and support 4k not working on xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hi so I have a acer k1281k monitor which is capable if 4k. And I have HDR but when I select 4k on the xbox it comes up with your tv setup... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremyLerant, May 2, 2020.

  1. JeremyLerant
    JeremyLerant Guest

    4k not working on xbox one s



    4k not working on xbox one s [​IMG]


    Hi so I have a acer k1281k monitor which is capable if 4k. And I have HDR but when I select 4k on the xbox it comes up with your tv setup doesnt support dolby vision. On all the other discussions I've heard that "dolby vision" will come with any
    hdr tv or monitor so I dont understand ? Does anyone else have this issue ?


    :)
     
    JeremyLerant, May 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Internet Expert Win User

    Hdmi cabel that comes with console xbox one s 1tb can it handle 4K UHD-material at 60 hertz?

    The HDMI cable that comes with the Xbox One S supports 4K@60Hz.

    I've got an Xbox One S as well. I'm using the included cable with my 4K TV, and it all works fine.

    The Xbox One S is advertised for 4K output. They'd better include a 4K-compatible cable!
  3. Arminator Win User

    Xbox One S Question

    While the Xbox One S is 4k capable, it's "backwards compatible" to FullHD or HD ready TVs that don't have 4k.

    Your Xbox One S will work perfectly fine on your current TV, if the Xbox One worked on it.
  4. Tmerr-3F41A9FD-D58C- Win User

    Lost the 4k option on Netflix app

    I can't find the 4K section either. I have an Xbox One S, 4K TV, and a 4K Subscription to netflix. Everywhere I read says that netflix is ready for 4K viewing on the Xbox One S yet I can't seem to get it to work.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox One S Console Wont Work in 4K on My LG 4K TV 75UR91006LA?

    Are you trying in a game or playing video

    Xbox one s only works on video for 4k

    Xbox one x supports 4k gaming at 30fps
  6. RitualTrain069 Win User
Thema:

4k not working on xbox one s

Loading...
  1. 4k not working on xbox one s - Similar Threads - working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]