4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to...

Discus and support 4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am having a problem with 4k it was working up till yesterday and now its saying my tv is not 4k but it is and now a new problem started my tv is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gametimescotty, Dec 19, 2019.

1. 4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to...

Hi I am having a problem with 4k it was working up till yesterday and now its saying my tv is not 4k but it is and now a new problem started my tv is on 1080p and everytime I go to load up a disc game the picture changes to check my source but any game
    I have downloaded works

:)

gametimescotty, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to check my source

3. a MAD Dylan Win User

Xbox One S not playing all 4k blu-rays. Some work some don't.

Update:

All the discs are fine they have been checked on a 4k HDR TV on a 4k Blu-ray player (Samsung).

Then tried my Xbox One S on their TV, same problem. Some work some don't.

This tells me that it is the Xbox or the App on the Xbox is at fault.

I have gone back to Microsoft support, Jezz V. further update to come post chat.
  4. The Intimidat3r Win User

Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x

There are plenty of 4k tv's on sale right now.

Walmart has a Samsung 50" 4k TV for for $248.

I've always had Samsung tv's and I'm quite enjoying my 85" 4k Q90T Samsung I got 2 years ago. It runs 4k at 120hz and looks amazing.
  5. david callari Win User

XBOX ONE X -Turning off

I tried the console with another TV (not 4K) and did not give me this problem. Is it possible for the TV to turn it off? I tried various settings on the TV but I can not fix the TV is a Samsung UE49MU6100K
  6. Vortex4ever Win User

Total system crash on Xbox One S while running a UHD 4K BluRay & no ATMOS or DTS X.

I have a xbox one S, and 4k playback was successful with BvS, deadpool, and Risen. However the movie Criminal will not load for me on the xbox. My samsung 4k blu ray player has no problem playing the disc so I know it's not fefective. Please fix this
    in an update xbox.
Thema:

4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to...

1. 4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to... - Similar Threads - issues Samsung load

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  7. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  8. Xbox audio issues with Samsung soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio issues with Samsung soundbar: Hi guys, I have a hwq6t Samsung soundbar 5.1 and a Samsung q95t TV and I have 2 issue: the first is that with my Xbox connect to the TV hdmi 4 gaming port and the sound bar connected to earc port...
  9. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?: Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14
  10. Series X boot issue w/Samsung Q70A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X boot issue w/Samsung Q70A: Nothing has changed with this setup for over 6 months now and has been used almost daily. Recently my wife's Xbox has refused to wake from sleep. It has to be powered on with the front panel...