4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to...

Discus and support 4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am having a problem with 4k it was working up till yesterday and now its saying my tv is not 4k but it is and now a new problem started my tv is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gametimescotty, Dec 19, 2019.

  1. 4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to...


    Hi I am having a problem with 4k it was working up till yesterday and now its saying my tv is not 4k but it is and now a new problem started my tv is on 1080p and everytime I go to load up a disc game the picture changes to check my source but any game
    I have downloaded works

    :)
     
    gametimescotty, Dec 19, 2019
    #1
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

    4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to check my source

  3. a MAD Dylan Win User

    Xbox One S not playing all 4k blu-rays. Some work some don't.

    Update:

    All the discs are fine they have been checked on a 4k HDR TV on a 4k Blu-ray player (Samsung).

    Then tried my Xbox One S on their TV, same problem. Some work some don't.

    This tells me that it is the Xbox or the App on the Xbox is at fault.

    I have gone back to Microsoft support, Jezz V. further update to come post chat.
  4. The Intimidat3r Win User

    Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x

    There are plenty of 4k tv's on sale right now.

    Walmart has a Samsung 50" 4k TV for for $248.

    I've always had Samsung tv's and I'm quite enjoying my 85" 4k Q90T Samsung I got 2 years ago. It runs 4k at 120hz and looks amazing.
  5. david callari Win User

    XBOX ONE X -Turning off

    I tried the console with another TV (not 4K) and did not give me this problem. Is it possible for the TV to turn it off? I tried various settings on the TV but I can not fix the TV is a Samsung UE49MU6100K
  6. Vortex4ever Win User

    Total system crash on Xbox One S while running a UHD 4K BluRay & no ATMOS or DTS X.

    I have a xbox one S, and 4k playback was successful with BvS, deadpool, and Risen. However the movie Criminal will not load for me on the xbox. My samsung 4k blu ray player has no problem playing the disc so I know it's not fefective. Please fix this
    in an update xbox.
Thema:

4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to...

Loading...
  1. 4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to... - Similar Threads - issues Samsung load

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU: I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or any of the benefits that come with that. I...
  7. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  8. Xbox audio issues with Samsung soundbar

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio issues with Samsung soundbar: Hi guys, I have a hwq6t Samsung soundbar 5.1 and a Samsung q95t TV and I have 2 issue: the first is that with my Xbox connect to the TV hdmi 4 gaming port and the sound bar connected to earc port...
  9. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?: Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14
  10. Series X boot issue w/Samsung Q70A

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X boot issue w/Samsung Q70A: Nothing has changed with this setup for over 6 months now and has been used almost daily. Recently my wife's Xbox has refused to wake from sleep. It has to be powered on with the front panel...