4K issue with my TV

Discus and support 4K issue with my TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with 4K settings for a TV : TCL U49S7606DS. After setting TV connection in autodiscover mode, in TV 4K details my TV is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N3eJ, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. N3eJ
    N3eJ Guest

    4K issue with my TV


    Hello,

    I have a problem with 4K settings for a TV : TCL U49S7606DS.

    After setting TV connection in autodiscover mode, in TV 4K details my TV is compliant with 4K UHD 60 Hz at least for video game green tick (red one for HDR).

    But in game (Assassin's Creed Origins) images are blurred. I guess the problem is due to the image refreshing because in the product specification for the TV,

    the max HDMI resolution is 2160P/30Hz and on the xbox website (https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-one/console/4k-on-xbox-one-technical-requirements) required
    configurations are : 4K at 60 Hz



    My question : how the console knows if the TV is 4K compliant ? because according to the xbox i should be able to play in 4K !

    Thanks for answerring me.

    Thomas

    :)
     
    N3eJ, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. fulles99
    fulles99 Guest
    Xbox One S - 4K issues

    Do you manage to get this fixed? I've got the exact same issue with my Panasonic 4K TV - though my XBox is connected directly to the TV.
     
    fulles99, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

    Having the same issue with Screenshots and Clips. It sounds like 4K is the issue. I use an XboxOne S connected to a 4K TV.
     
    Booberry Radley, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. 4K issue with my TV

    In order for a game to be displayed in 4K, the HDMI input that the Xbox is plugged into must support the HDMI 2.0 specification, meaning it must support 4K/60Hz (2160p/60Hz). HDMI 1.4 specification supports up to 2160p/30Hz, which the Xbox One X will not
    utilize (and instead will use 1080p/60Hz). Some 4K problems can be fixed by checking the TV's own settings menus.

    TCL TVs (as far as I know) have an option to configure which HDMI version it should use with the connected device, which can be found in the "TV Input" settings. Set it to "HDMI 2.0". Check your manual for the exact steps.
     
    Internet Expert, Jan 5, 2018
    #4
  5. KayKay Lavan Win User

    Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

    Finally, I took my Xbox one s to my friend's house and connected it to a 4K OLED TV. And I can see the 4K and HDR signals working fine. I used the same HDMI cable that was connected to the 4K projector. But when connected back to the projector and selected
    the option Allow 4K I see the message the TV doesn't support 4K. But Allow HDR is fine on the Projector. I don't know where the issue is. The projector seems to work fine with Apple TV 4K, Firestick 4K and nVidia Shield TV with 4K HDR signals. The issue seems
    to be with the Xbox the way its detecting the signal on the TV.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    4K issue with my TV

    In order for a game to be displayed in 4K, the HDMI input that the Xbox is plugged into must support the HDMI 2.0 specification, meaning it must support 4K/60Hz (2160p/60Hz). HDMI 1.4 specification supports up to 2160p/30Hz, which the Xbox One X will not
    utilize (and instead will use 1080p/60Hz). Some 4K problems can be fixed by checking the TV's own settings menus.

    TCL TVs (as far as I know) have an option to configure which HDMI version it should use with the connected device, which can be found in the "TV Input" settings. Set it to "HDMI 2.0". Check your manual for the exact steps.
  7. Spartan0244 Win User

    Xbox One X Display Issues

    I think it must be a problem with the hardware. I connected it to my 4K tv and had the same issues. It will not run 4k or 1080p.
  8. Randolph Savage Win User

    Ongoing issue with HDMI signal loss

    Another thing i just tried is moving it to a 1080p TV (from my 4K TV). Not a single drop. Not sure if this could mean anything or not or if it could still be an issue at the xbox with 4K output
  9. LD VAD3R Win User

    Xbox One S flickering in Destiny

    I had the Xbox S set to 4K which my tv is. I did what you said and it fixed the issue. IMO it looks better set to native 4K. Shouldn't I be able to have it set on 4K because that is what my tv is? Hopefully this just needs a firmware upgrade.
Thema:

4K issue with my TV

Loading...
  1. 4K issue with my TV - Similar Threads - issue

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  10. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...