4k game clips won't convert/upload to Xbox Network

Discus and support 4k game clips won't convert/upload to Xbox Network in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'll start out by saying this issue has been present for months now for me, I'm in Alpha skip ahead. I've reported it on the app on console and just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MassiveMoose, Aug 4, 2022.

1. 4k game clips won't convert/upload to Xbox Network

I'll start out by saying this issue has been present for months now for me, I'm in Alpha skip ahead. I've reported it on the app on console and just thought I'd see if anybody else has noticed/reported the issue here.

The issue:

Game clips recorded in 4k HDR locally will not convert and/or upload to Xbox Network at all. It just comes up with an error and mentions to try again later.

The setup:

This is being done on Series X with game clips being recorded to internal storage. I have significant online and local storage available so I'm sure it's not linked to that.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/MassiveMoose
    [link] [comments]

/u/MassiveMoose, Aug 4, 2022
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  3. Psy3d Win User

Series X 4K HDR video upload to YouTube failed (even from my PC video doesn't match Youtube requirements)

I have the exact SAME problem....finally figured out how to record clips more than 30 sec. Now all my awesome clips are stuck in this weird format that youtube won't accept.

Anyone know how to convert them to a format while keeping 4k/60fps HDR? I tried usual windows film/video thing but that downgrades to 4k/30 and has this weird tint which means HDR conversion failed.

I just want to save those clips
  4. Lisa JAG Win User

Screen Captures will not delete from Xbox One S. Have tried everything

Hi There

Thank you for your reply. I am stuck at the first hurdle. When you say navigate to a recent clip (in the first option) it only shows me one clip and its the one that won't upload not the one that is on the xbox network
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

Xbox live clips missing

It could also be that your clips are still being uploaded on Xbox Live. For example, if you are recording with 4k resolution it will take 5-30 minutes to upload completely or even longer if you are playing a game online while it is trying to upload. That
    is assuming if the issue you have is recent video clips that you just recorded and you are trying to view them right after.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

4k game clips won't convert/upload to Xbox Network

1. 4k game clips won't convert/upload to Xbox Network - Similar Threads - game clips won't

2. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  3. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  4. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. How can I fix my game clips?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix my game clips?: All of my game clips stutter throughout. I have tried using an external device to store them in as somebody said that helped them. This didn't work for me. This isn't a new problem. I currently...
  7. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  8. When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help: When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help b0cfed06-29e6-4669-9a56-6b737799f2ca
  9. Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...: Game clips won't delete from Xbox network, as well as not uploading Game clips or screen shots. I've reset my console, and that didn't work. The same problem persists. I've tried all the methods...
  10. Game dvr won't share my clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game dvr won't share my clip.: Hello, i have a huge problem, with the xbox app on win 10. In game dvr, when i try to load my clip, from (pc) to (xbox live). Logically, there is a dialog box that opens, asking me what game it...