4k dashboard isn't working after latest delta update

Discus and support 4k dashboard isn't working after latest delta update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the latest beta and delta updates we received 4k dashboard, but I'm 100% sure my dashboard is still 1080p I've tried everything from switching... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gloomy_Map_4039, Oct 1, 2021.

1. 4k dashboard isn't working after latest delta update

After the latest beta and delta updates we received 4k dashboard, but I'm 100% sure my dashboard is still 1080p I've tried everything from switching from 1080p back to 4k, I've done power cycle too still no fix, why is this happening is someone else also experiencing something like this?

submitted by /u/Gloomy_Map_4039
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gloomy_Map_4039, Oct 1, 2021
  2. El Matadurr Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

Are you recording to internal or external storage? The latest forced Delta ring update (same update as Omega currently) on June 2 broke 4k capture again for me, SDR and HDR.
  3. Frathos Win User

4K video capture on Xbox one X fails

I'm not in the insider program is there a fix for me or do I have to join it to fix it?

Well I guess if it's not working again, then it's still not fixed
    FYI, I tried recording 4K HDR & SDR 30 second clips to my external Seagate HDD after updating to the latest Alpha Dashboard yesterday morning. Unfortunately it appears that the fix isn't working as all
    of my test clips were 22 seconds long & unplayable (they freeze after 1 or 2 seconds). I filed an Alpha Insiders problem report to let the Dashboard team know that the issue was still happening.
  4. Frathos Win User

Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X)

AFAIK, they are testing some fixes now for Game DVR 4K clips in the Alpha Skip Ahead and possibly Alpha Dashboard preview releases. You will have to wait until testing finishes with the Beta and Delta tiers and the updates are released into the next public
    Dashboard release. If they follow past year releases, then the next public update may be in July or August 2020 (that's just my best guess at this time).
  5. AJMIMAN Win User

Xbox one x 4k Hdr/Sdr capturing no more :(

This is a known issue that the Dashboard team is working on trying to resolve. Unfortunately the latest Alpha Dashboard release continues to be broken with the exact same problem that you describe for the last 4K clip that I captured before.

I will continue to test 4K clips in new Alpha Dashboard releases until it is fixed.
  6. Frathos Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

This is a known issue that the Dashboard team is working on trying to resolve. Unfortunately the latest Alpha Dashboard release continues to be broken with the exact same problem that you describe for the last 4K clip that I captured Saturday morning.

I will continue to test 4K clips in new Alpha Dashboard releases until it is fixed.
Thema:

4k dashboard isn't working after latest delta update

1. 4k dashboard isn't working after latest delta update - Similar Threads - dashboard isn't working

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why isn't the Xbox dashboard more customizable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't the Xbox dashboard more customizable?: I can understand on the series s or older models but the series x is a $500 console that I PAID for. I can understand "Game pass is cheap so they need to display ads". I can live with a tile being...
  6. Why isn't the community heard? We don't want the dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't the community heard? We don't want the dashboard: Why isn't the community heard? We as a community have been giving feedback for years and don't want the new dashboard. Why are we not being listened to? Do they want to go back to 2013?...
  7. Dashboard redesign's emphasis of MS Rewards isn't great.

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard redesign's emphasis of MS Rewards isn't great.: MS rewards isn't great, it's really pushed heavily in this new update, to make rewards worthwhile all the values for the rewards need to be tweaked more in the favor of the user rather than MS. I...
  8. Xbox Preview Dashboard App isn't showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Preview Dashboard App isn't showing up: I've been accepted to the preview program but i cant accept the invite because the Xbox Preview Dashboard App isn't showing up. Please help. 41667b4f-6d14-4645-b564-f2bda57cea9d
  9. The Store won't let me exit to Dashboard... Error "0x800706ba" isn't recognized. ...Is it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Store won't let me exit to Dashboard... Error "0x800706ba" isn't recognized. ...Is it ...: The title pretty much says it. I go in, check out what's new or on sale in the store, and when I'm finished it won't let me leave. I usually end up having to do a hard reset and unplug the...
  10. Why isn't my Xbox One Dashboard tiles loading?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Xbox One Dashboard tiles loading?: My "main home page" is loaded, but the left (pins) and right sides say: "Having trouble connecting? It might be a problem on our side. We're working on it. My internet is fine and I am connected...