4K Capturing no longer working properly
Discus and support 4K Capturing no longer working properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I hope someone can shed some light on my problem. As of the latest dashboard update my 4K game clips no longer work. So yes they were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iJailBreaker, Apr 13, 2020.
Thema:
4K Capturing no longer working properly
Loading...
-
4K Capturing no longer working properly - Similar Threads - Capturing longer working
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed
in XboX InsidersConsistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed: Hi Team Xbox and fellow Insiders, I'm currently on the build (10.0.26100.7815) on Xbox Series X, and I'd like to provide feedback on two contrasting experiences with the current capture system:... -
in game captures not capturing every capture
in XboX Insidersin game captures not capturing every capture: I've been playing avatar frontiers of Pandora the last few weeks and I haven't had an issue with using the game's photo mode to capture in game pictures. normally the captures go right to my... -
Since April 2024 update Xbox is no longer recording / capturing up to one hour and more on...
in XBoX Games and AppsSince April 2024 update Xbox is no longer recording / capturing up to one hour and more on...: Xbox series x and other is no longer capturing / recoding video games on external hard drive since last April update And two days ago we had an update and it didn’t solve the problem, WHY? I’m... -
How to stop xbox uploading captures I no longer have?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to stop xbox uploading captures I no longer have?: This problem has only started today. I've deleted captures from my xbox, but every time I try to delete them from the network, they just... reappear there. I've cleared the cache, disabled...