4K Capture More than 2 minutes
Discus and support 4K Capture More than 2 minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently I am only seeing 1080p SDR with a max of 2 minutes of capture in settings of a Xbox One S Am I able to capture in 4K? What particular am I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimHernandez1, Dec 12, 2019.
Thema:
4K Capture More than 2 minutes
Loading...
-
4K Capture More than 2 minutes - Similar Threads - Capture More minutes
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed
in XboX InsidersConsistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed: Hi Team Xbox and fellow Insiders, I'm currently on the build (10.0.26100.7815) on Xbox Series X, and I'd like to provide feedback on two contrasting experiences with the current capture system:... -
Since April 2024 update Xbox is no longer recording / capturing up to one hour and more on...
in XBoX Games and AppsSince April 2024 update Xbox is no longer recording / capturing up to one hour and more on...: Xbox series x and other is no longer capturing / recoding video games on external hard drive since last April update And two days ago we had an update and it didn’t solve the problem, WHY? I’m... -
Can't capture more than 30 seconds on USB
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't capture more than 30 seconds on USB: Hi! I've been able to record up to 1 hour (as 4K resolution) on my USB stick without any issues but today when I've tried to record a footage of my gameplay, it says that the only available... -
recommendation for games/gameplay captures of more mature contented games
in XBoX Games and Appsrecommendation for games/gameplay captures of more mature contented games: i bought a game called Agony, a game made for more mature audiences. Having enjoyed the game i captured gameplay of it, and thinking nothing of it since it was a game that Microsoft sold me. but...