(4K Capture Issue) Fix is in Delta & Beta Updates

Discus and support (4K Capture Issue) Fix is in Delta & Beta Updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can we please get fix for 4K Capture issue in Omega update as well ? Thank you submitted by /u/YSforce [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YSforce, May 27, 2020.

1. /u/YSforce
    /u/YSforce Guest

Can we please get fix for 4K Capture issue in Omega update as well ?

Thank you

submitted by /u/YSforce
    [link] [comments]

/u/YSforce, May 27, 2020
  2. yakozaki Win User

Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update

Yes I'm in insider hub program but I'm new member and have

access only for Omega Update and we need Delta or Beta Updates to fix this 4K Capture issue .

Please give us regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
  3. yakozaki Win User

I can’t capture anything.

As already known capture have all kinds of problems after last update (15.5),
    but the main issue is that 4K Capture not working at all any more.

Insider update already fixed that Issue in their last update (10.0.19041.2946) but this is available only for insiders Delta and Beta Rings users.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/gr2rqg/xbox_one_x_4k_capture_problem_22sec_23sec_fixed/

Please Give as regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
  4. yakozaki Win User

Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

Hey, thank you for your reply.Everything you said is 100% correct.

After that issue with 4K capture started I entered in
    insider program, and true insider update from 29.5 (2006.200527-0000)

is fixed that issue and 4K capture was worked just perfect and better than ever I would say.
    And then a few days later we get new update

and we are at the same problem again (corrupt 22 sec file) already well known issue...

Let's hope is true that alpha skip-ahead
    fixed the issue with new update because that means we can
    expect updates a few days later for omega, beta&delta rings.

All the best!
  5. El Matadurr Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

Are you recording to internal or external storage? The latest forced Delta ring update (same update as Omega currently) on June 2 broke 4k capture again for me, SDR and HDR.
  6. yakozaki Win User

4K SDR/HDR Game Captures

4K Capture is is broken after last update (15.5) we are waiting for new update with fix for that issue.
Thema:

1. (4K Capture Issue) Fix is in Delta & Beta Updates - Similar Threads - Capture Issue Fix

2. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  5. Captures not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Captures not loading: Captures are not loading for me to see them or upload them. 2beeb1ba-4492-4bf1-8810-064405325522
  6. Capture card issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card issues.: Connected the capture card up the Xbox sorted out obs/streamlabs but when I play cod just seems to be on its Highest sensitivity but when I disconnect everything sensitivity seems to be back to...
  7. Issue with 'not enough space to capture'

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issue with 'not enough space to capture': I've factory reset my console, I've deleted countless clips but it always keeps saying not enough space to capture after I delete so many clips literally 100s I don't know how to fix....
  8. Xbox Game Bar Capturing Audio Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Capturing Audio Issues: I've been using Xbox Game Bar to record clips on my games, at first the clips were not recording the audio of others in the Xbox party with me, Now the Game Bar isn't capturing my audio but is...
  9. Xbox s capture issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox s capture issues: I've been trying to capture clips on my Xbox S on games I know I have been able to capture on before, but there isn't even a quick button to do so anymore and any time I try to manually hit the...
  10. Notification Issues and Capture Auto Upload

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Issues and Capture Auto Upload: Notifications no longer appear when favorite friends show online. Game clips are also no longer automatically uploading, only screenshots do. submitted by /u/DoobiousRogal [link] [comments]