4k Assets not downloading. Is there a way to force the download?

Discus and support 4k Assets not downloading. Is there a way to force the download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; None of my games show that they have d/l the 4k assets. Halo 5 is 106.8 GB and in "manage game" it does not say that the 4k files have been downloaded.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BRIANKAMMERER, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. 4k Assets not downloading. Is there a way to force the download?


    None of my games show that they have d/l the 4k assets. Halo 5 is 106.8 GB and in "manage game" it does not say that the 4k files have been downloaded. I have 8 games showing as Xbox One X enhanced but none show as having 4k assets. Any help is appreciated.

    :)
     
    BRIANKAMMERER, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. 4k Assets not downloading!!!

    Hi,

    Which games are you having these issues? Are these games not showing as 'Enhanced' in My Games and Apps?
     
    Obsessive Power, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. 4k Assets not downloading!!!

    4k assets still have not downloaded to my Xbox one X. Multiple games.
     
    Terror666Billy, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. ItsLC Gaming
    ItsLC Gaming Guest

    4k Assets not downloading. Is there a way to force the download?

    in manage game it wont say if the 4k assets are downloaded yet, that feature is coming but only in preview at the moment

    if the game is that size then the assets have downloaded
     
    ItsLC Gaming, Nov 8, 2017
    #4
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    4k Assets not downloading. Is there a way to force the download?

    in manage game it wont say if the 4k assets are downloaded yet, that feature is coming but only in preview at the moment

    if the game is that size then the assets have downloaded
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    4k Assets not downloading!!!

    Hi,

    Which games are you having these issues? Are these games not showing as 'Enhanced' in My Games and Apps?
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

    Xbox One X Enhanced Games

    4K assets are a additional download. Even from physical copies.
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

    Move external hard drive from one Xbox One (s) console to another (x)?

    If you're plugging into an Xbox One X, the games may well be pulling in 4K assets, if they are One X enhanced titles. On Xbox One S, there is a setting to

    enable the download of 4K assets
    if you intend on moving the drive between consoles.
  9. Malacath Win User

    Shrinkable games

    Do you have the download 4k assets option switched on?

    It's in the Backup&Transfer options

    Apparently the main function of shrink option is to be able to delete all the 4k assets to save hard drive space. This is especially useful on the OG xbox One and the Xbox One S as they can't actually use the 4k assets
Thema:

4k Assets not downloading. Is there a way to force the download?

Loading...
  1. 4k Assets not downloading. Is there a way to force the download? - Similar Threads - Assets downloading force

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password): I got my old xbox 360 out, and it has a game with loads of DLC loaded on to it. I paid a lot of money for this DLC and such and so I wish to use it. However, my old Microsoft account uses an old...
  10. Where can i find the official Xbox controller asset?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i find the official Xbox controller asset?: Where can i find the official Xbox controller asset? 403bceac-aa23-4d09-a501-0ee748e3e4aa