42PG20D: Xbox One X HDR error

Discus and support 42PG20D: Xbox One X HDR error in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; 42PG20D: Xbox One X HDR error Hey Warrior If when you scan its saying your tv doesntsupport HDR then that is a setting or connection issue I would... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by WARRIOR I M, Aug 26, 2019.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

Hey Warrior

If when you scan its saying your tv doesntsupport HDR then that is a setting or connection issue

I would still have a look at the tv settings has that tv you can choose what hdmi port has HDR. So if yiou have something pluged into HDMI 1 then HDMI 2 it will give differnt results

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/troubleshooting-4k-and-hdr-on-xbox-one

the pervious link posted is also a very good link ttps://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/sj9500/settings

:)

WARRIOR I M, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

A HDR game list for Xbox One S?

Erm........................You do realise that any game that runs on the Xbox One X also runs on the Xbox One S? And because of this, any game that is HDR on the Xbox One X is also HDR on the Xbox One S.

So basically, any game you find that is HDR on the Xbox One X is also HDR on the Xbox One S
  3. ljewelrybonneyl Win User

42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9

Yes everything checked green for example hdr, dolby vision, 4k and so on
  4. HUANG da Win User

A HDR game list for Xbox One S?

any game you find that is HDR on the Xbox One X is also HDR on the Xbox One S
    Is that official?

HDR is an "Xbox One X Enhanced" feature for those games, that's official words.

For example Rise of the Tomb Raider, NO HDR on Xbox One S.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

HDR Gaming Equality?

I'm with the understanding that all Xbox One games that support HDR will have HDR on the S. HDR is not limited to just the Xbox One X Enhanced games.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

HDR gaming on Xbox one S?

Hi,

Regardless of whether you own a One S or a One X, if a game supports HDR it will do so on both consoles.

So if you owned a One X and the game was Enhanced with HDR, you'd get this 'enhancement' plus HDR. On the One S you'll just get HDR.

Overwatch is not an HDR title, neither on One X or One S.

If you were playing a none HDR game with HDR on then you must have overridden the setting on your TV/monitor. The colours will change, but it won't look right.

HDR is not a feature exclusive to One X.
Thema:

1. 42PG20D: Xbox One X HDR error - Similar Threads - 42PG20D HDR error

2. 42PG20D: HDR10 for games LG tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: HDR10 for games LG tv: 42PG20D: HDR10 for games LG tv You have to make sure you have the settings for Smart HDR on enabled on your TV and the settings for your Xbox enabled too. following the above guide from...
  3. 42PG20D: Dolby Vision on Xbox One S and LG B9

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Dolby Vision on Xbox One S and LG B9: 42PG20D: Dolby Vision on Xbox One S and LG B9 I've found some troubleshooters that may be worth a look. I'm not too big on audio-video troubleshooting but, I'd figure I'd try to provide some...
  4. 42PG20D: Xbox One X on the LG C9 Oled TV doesn’t use HDR for resolutions other than 4K

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X on the LG C9 Oled TV doesn’t use HDR for resolutions other than 4K: 42PG20D: Xbox One X on the LG C9 Oled TV doesn’t use HDR for resolutions other than 4K I’m unable to play at 1440p with HDR, that was my goal (1440p@120Hz). 295cacf9-c0b4-4f11-a1fc-4d3a230aa39a
  5. 42PG20D: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook]

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook]: 42PG20D: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook] Hi LUDASCHERAS7810, Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When referring to the...
  6. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  7. 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9: 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9 Yes everything checked green for example hdr, dolby vision, 4k and so on 9c2055a7-6884-4c84-8779-5b8989d6e0b3
  8. 42PG20D: XBOX ONE X +LG: does not recognize HDR

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: XBOX ONE X +LG: does not recognize HDR: 42PG20D: XBOX ONE X +LG: does not recognize HDR You need to check some LG models only do HDR and 4k in a separate HDMI and you must have 4k cables c2d6f839-56c1-41c0-adcc-d0fe5081ceb9
  9. LG 42PG20D: HDR Wont Work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    LG 42PG20D: HDR Wont Work: LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: HDR Wont Work Try changing the HDMI port on the TV Actually, maybe try changing your HDMI cable. With 4k, you need to have an ultra high speed cable. Had a similar...
  10. LG 42PG20D: HDR on LG UB980T that has UHD Deep color

in XBoX TV Hardware
    LG 42PG20D: HDR on LG UB980T that has UHD Deep color: LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: HDR on LG UB980T that has UHD Deep color I got a LG-UB980T tv and it has the option for UHD Deep Color. I have seen some people that say HDR and Deep color is the same. I...