42PG20D: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook]

Discus and support 42PG20D: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook] in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; 42PG20D: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook] Hi LUDASCHERAS7810, Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by LUDASCHERAS7810, Oct 30, 2019.

1. 42PG20D: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook]

42PG20D: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook]
    Hi LUDASCHERAS7810,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When referring to the Xbox app, do you mean the Xbox Console Companion app, the Xbox (Beta) app or the Xbox app for iOS?

If you're referring to the
    Xbox (Beta) app
    (for game play & chat), then you would need a Windows based OS PC in order to use it for gaming. If you're referring to the

Xbox Console Companion app
    (for streaming), then you would also need a Windows based OS PC. Essentially, they are both only for Windows OS at this point in time but this may change in the future.

Should you be wondering if the Xbox app for iOS can achieve what you are setting out to do, then you should know that the iOS version of the app is soley used for sharing captures/clips, finding clubs or Looking for Group to find others to play with, messaging,
    purchasing games or as a media player for the console as per the Apple Store listing: Apple Store - Xbox app.

Pertaining to the capabilities of what your Hue strips may be able to accomplish, you may wish to contact the manufacturers, Philips, in your region for the most accurate details.

I hope that this information helps out.

:)

LUDASCHERAS7810, Oct 30, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook]

Hi LUDASCHERAS7810,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When referring to the Xbox app, do you mean the Xbox Console Companion app, the Xbox (Beta) app or the Xbox app for iOS?

If you're referring to the
    Xbox (Beta) app
    (for game play & chat), then you would need a Windows based OS PC in order to use it for gaming. If you're referring to the

Xbox Console Companion app
    (for streaming), then you would also need a Windows based OS PC. Essentially, they are both only for Windows OS at this point in time but this may change in the future.

Should you be wondering if the Xbox app for iOS can achieve what you are setting out to do, then you should know that the iOS version of the app is soley used for sharing captures/clips, finding clubs or Looking for Group to find others to play with, messaging,
    purchasing games or as a media player for the console as per the Apple Store listing: Apple Store - Xbox app.

Pertaining to the capabilities of what your Hue strips may be able to accomplish, you may wish to contact the manufacturers, Philips, in your region for the most accurate details.

I hope that this information helps out.
  3. james ~ Win User

Great news everyone I got an X1!!

" I just updated skype on my macbook,"

macbooks are less than xbox ones? interesting.
  4. Deadmonkey28 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

I was able to connect my bluetooth xbox one controller to my macbook pro, but i didnt have any luck connecting to ipad
  5. Jay (Vijayasimha BR) Win User

Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s display? I don’t have another display at the moment

This is not as solution, but, I am in a similar boat as you are. Xbox plus MacBook Air situation.

One possible plan I have is to buy a portable monitor. They are small enough to carry in the back pack along with your MacBook. And, some models are actually compatible with Xbox.

And of course, the portable display can double up as a second monitor for the MacBook which will help improve productivity as well. It’ a win win, he he :p

Something worth looking into.
  6. DerVaddi Win User

Controller verbindet sich nicht [Translation-Controller doesn't connect]

hi,

hast du einmal versucht einen power cycle zu machen um den Cache zu löschen:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Hast du einmal versucht den Controller mit einem Kabel mit der xbox zu verbinden, wenn das normale verbinden nicht mehr klappt?

------------------------------

hi,

you once tried to make a power cycle to clear the cache:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Have you ever tried to connect the controller to the xbox with a cable when the normal connection doesn't work anymore?
Thema:

1. 42PG20D: xbox one mit Macbook verbinden [Translation - Connect xbox one with Macbook] - Similar Threads - 42PG20D mit Macbook

2. 42PG20D: HDR10 for games LG tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: HDR10 for games LG tv: 42PG20D: HDR10 for games LG tv You have to make sure you have the settings for Smart HDR on enabled on your TV and the settings for your Xbox enabled too. following the above guide from...
  3. 42PG20D: Dolby Vision on Xbox One S and LG B9

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Dolby Vision on Xbox One S and LG B9: 42PG20D: Dolby Vision on Xbox One S and LG B9 I've found some troubleshooters that may be worth a look. I'm not too big on audio-video troubleshooting but, I'd figure I'd try to provide some...
  4. 42PG20D: Xbox One X on the LG C9 Oled TV doesn’t use HDR for resolutions other than 4K

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X on the LG C9 Oled TV doesn’t use HDR for resolutions other than 4K: 42PG20D: Xbox One X on the LG C9 Oled TV doesn’t use HDR for resolutions other than 4K I’m unable to play at 1440p with HDR, that was my goal (1440p@120Hz). 295cacf9-c0b4-4f11-a1fc-4d3a230aa39a
  5. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  6. 42PG20D: Xbox One X HDR error

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X HDR error: 42PG20D: Xbox One X HDR error Hey Warrior If when you scan its saying your tv doesntsupport HDR then that is a setting or connection issue I would still have a look at the tv settings has that...
  7. 42PG20D: 4K

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: 4K: 42PG20D: 4K Yes you need 4k TV for the 4k graphics to work. if not itll just be enchased but wont be 4k b3cabc75-4da6-466f-bacc-13cc33281887
  8. 42PG20D: Tevion TV with Xbox One S

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Tevion TV with Xbox One S: 42PG20D: Tevion TV with Xbox One S You try conecting a DVD player in your Xbox to the XBox make the Transmission? ee4695a7-9c54-47d0-91b4-2ff48648eea5
  9. 42PG20D: HDMI Not Connected

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: HDMI Not Connected: 42PG20D: HDMI Not Connected Hi Kevin! Thanks for the swift update with your reply. As your console's HDMI connection isn't being recognized despite using a different TV and HDMI cable, if you've...
  10. 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9: 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9 Yes everything checked green for example hdr, dolby vision, 4k and so on 9c2055a7-6884-4c84-8779-5b8989d6e0b3