极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级

Discus and support 极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 我已经玩了 个小时极限竞速地平线4的在线冒险模式,但是定级赛一直没用记录到进度。由于这关系到季节赛进度,导致我没有办法获得季节进度80%的奖励。希望有工程师可以为我处理这个问题或者补发80%进度的奖励。 I've been playing the online adventure mode of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by songwen zhou, Sep 19, 2022.

1. songwen zhou
    songwen zhou Guest

极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级

我已经玩了 个小时极限竞速地平线4的在线冒险模式,但是定级赛一直没用记录到进度。由于这关系到季节赛进度,导致我没有办法获得季节进度80%的奖励。希望有工程师可以为我处理这个问题或者补发80%进度的奖励。

I've been playing the online adventure mode of Forza Horizon 4 for some hours, but the grading race has been useless to record the progress. As it relates to season progress, I have not been able to get the 80% season progress bonus. I hope an engineer can handle this issue for me or reimburse the 80% progress bonus.

:)

songwen zhou, Sep 19, 2022
  2. songwen zhou Win User

极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级

感谢 的热心帮助,我的问题已经解决了。在我结束一场游戏之后参赛资 已经解锁。

看起来这是一个关于数据展示的bug。通常来说我应该完成十场定级赛。但是游戏中显示的是0/1。并且在我完成一场游戏后不会显示进度。但是后台仍然记录了正确的数据并且在十场游戏结束后正常显示。

Thanks to your kind help, my problem has been solved. The entry was unlocked after I finished a game.

It looks like it was a bug with the data display. normally I should have completed ten ranking games, but the in game it shows 0/1. And it doesn't show progress after I finish a game. But it looks like the correct data is still being recorded in the background and is displayed properly after ten games.

WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.
  3. songwen zhou Win User

极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级

为这个论坛没办法正常上 图片,请在这个链接查看问题发生时我拍到的照片

Because this forum is not able to upload pictures properly, please check this link to see the photos I took when the problem occurred

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/8029105926
  4. songwen zhou Win User

极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. songwen zhou Win User

极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级

我在PC上玩的这个游戏,我尝试过重启游戏和计算机,游玩不同的模式,切换线上/线下,都没有解决问题。

I'm playing this game on PC and I've tried restarting the game and computer, play different modes, switching online/offline.But the problem still there.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级

(If you don't mind. I'm going to reply in English, my main language)

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Songwen

I can assist you with some things, but if the issue persists you may need to reach Forza Support.

First, where are you playing? On Xbox or PC?

What did you tried so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things
Thema:

极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级

1. 极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级 - Similar Threads - 极限竞速地平线4在线冒险模式无法完成定级

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  6. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  7. 4/3/2024, 3:57 PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    4/3/2024, 3:57 PM: I got suspended 12/31/9999 for Cmb719 Hackers Thank you Microsoft account Skip to main content Microsoft Gamerpic for Cmb719 Home  Family & online safety Enforcements Organizers in an...
  8. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  9. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  10. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758