4 digit password?!

Discus and support 4 digit password?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't remember my 4 digit password to connect to Xbox live, it will sign in automatically offline but to go online I'm required to type in a 4 digit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sgt Evans 1024, Jan 1, 2014.

1. 4 digit password?!

I can't remember my 4 digit password to connect to Xbox live, it will sign in automatically offline but to go online I'm required to type in a 4 digit pass code, and I cannot remember it, how can I resolve this?! Help asap!

:)

Sgt Evans 1024, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Piztup-
    Piztup- Guest
    XBOX ONE voucher card from game

the number to the left of the 4 digits is the 25 digit number, the 4 digits are the passcode to add it to your game wallet on the app

Piztup-, Jan 1, 2014
  3. DavePori
    DavePori Guest
    4 Digit Passcode

1. Move your profile to a USB Drive (saftey)

2. Now that your profile is not on the HDD recover it

3. ???

4. Profit.... err well no more passcode issues at least.

Something not work? Get an Error? That's why we put the profile on a USB Drive.

Post back if you run into any issues

DavePori, Jan 1, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

4 digit password?!

x24hrs2livex, Jan 1, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

4 digit password?!

6. bob111111111(2) Win User

How do i deblocking parents control???

Is it a parental password that you have to enter or is it a 4 digit pass code that shows up on the console ?

If its the password you will be to speak to the parent of the email account.

If its the 4 digit console pass code then you will need to contact Xbox support
  7. KrisFarrell Win User

Forgotten the 4-digit password

8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

forgotten 4 digit password

Glad to hear it, medtmeaden. Game on!
  9. D3ATH PRONE Win User

forgotten 4 digit password

Hello medtmeaden! I do apologize for any inconvienience this has caused. The best answer i can suggest is to give Xbox customer support a call for your region, or you can go

here
    to "Click to Chat" or "Request a Call" to speak to a support representative. They should be able to help you. Please let us know how it goes!
Thema:

4 digit password?!

1. 4 digit password?! - Similar Threads - digit password

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Xbox one S digital external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital external storage: If I add an external storage to my Xbox one s all digital console, will I have to transfer games back and forth to be able to use them? Or does it work together, variations playing off of the...
  4. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. Problem with playing digital games after resetting password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing digital games after resetting password: So I had to rest my password for my Microsoft account and now all my digital games are telling me the person who bought the games needs to sgin in. I've tried resetting my console, been on the...
  7. Can't reset outlook password. I get a 6 digit code. Outlook wants 7

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't reset outlook password. I get a 6 digit code. Outlook wants 7: I am locked out of my account, I have tried every possible way to get back in, but every time I try to reset my password, MS just sends me a 6 digit code, and when I try putting it in , outlook...
  8. I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please: It’s not working because I made this password like two years ago and I forgot it ae3823d8-e2ca-43bb-9a6b-896442aee20a
  9. 4-digit password from my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    4-digit password from my console: I'm trying to install a game and my console asks me for a 4 digit password where the same I do not remember 305ea7cd-b2f9-40d6-9c5f-5cd13b7cb053
  10. Secret question of my four digit password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Secret question of my four digit password: I do not remember the answer to the secret question of my four digit password c5f59f83-f64b-4d7d-982e-27185442bad2