4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360

Discus and support 4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey folks, i can’t seem to be able to reset the 4 digit passcode for parental restrictions on my xbox360. I for some silly reason turned parental... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aganator, Sep 12, 2020.

  1. Aganator
    Aganator Guest

    4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360


    Hey folks, i can’t seem to be able to reset the 4 digit passcode for parental restrictions on my xbox360. I for some silly reason turned parental controls on and now i forgot the 4 digit passcode and have been blocked out of my own console. Anyone have
    any ideas. I’m caught in a closed loop.

    :)
     
    Aganator, Sep 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Hedrick III Pulpul Win User

    Forget password

    If you're referring to the 4 digit passcode on Xbox 360, you need to contact Xbox Support via chat or phone for them to guide you resetting the parental control.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

    How to go around a password on Xbox 360?

    Here is a support article link with instructions on how to do this.

    That is if you are talking about the parental passcode on the 360s

    Parental passcode reset 360
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

    4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360

    Hey Aganator

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to use your console.

    If you have forgotten that parental control pass code, then the only other option would be to

    reset it
    .

    This will require you to register this console to your account via the
    Devices
    page online. Once done, you should be able to reset the passcode.

    I hope this helps.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Factory reset code

    If you are talking about a 360 here is a link with instructions on how to reset the parental passcode.

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    I forgot the answer to my pass code question

    Hello Icefang,

    Is the passcode on an Xbox 360 or the passkey on the Xbox One. If it is in fact the family passcode on the Xbox 360. You can follow this Guide to

    reset the passcode on the Xbox 360
    .

    Hope this helps, let us know.

    Thanks

    Brad

    Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360

Loading...
  1. 4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - digit passcode parental

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....