4 Controller Suddenly Stopped Working at Same Time.

Discus and support 4 Controller Suddenly Stopped Working at Same Time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sister told me that her 2 controllers (original Xbox One controllers) weren’t working on my old original Xbox One, so I went to go help and tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by teaganborwege, Mar 8, 2023.

1. 4 Controller Suddenly Stopped Working at Same Time.

My sister told me that her 2 controllers (original Xbox One controllers) weren’t working on my old original Xbox One, so I went to go help and tried about 20 different new AA batteries and tried plugging it in and everything and nothing worked, they would just blink for a couple seconds and turn off. So I decided to try the controller (new xbox one controller) that I was currently using, so I disconnected it from my brand new Xbox Series S and tried it on her Xbox One and it wouldn’t turn on which I thought was weird since I was literally just using it not even less than a minute ago, so I then grabbed my brand new controller that came with my new console and tried it and still nothing, just wouldn’t turn on. So I don’t know what to do at this point since all 4 controllers just suddenly won’t turn on even though we’ve plugged them all in, used brand new batteries and a rechargeable battery. Any help would be great.

:)

teaganborwege, Mar 8, 2023
  2. teaganborwege Win User

Figured it out, the console was just having issues connecting the controllers, just had to hard restart it and it worked
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to clarify, did you try to connect the controllers using wired connection too?
  4. Barney Gumble-A043DB Win User

Controller firmware update for headset adapter

I have not validated the version of firmware, but I know it suddenly stops working. To update it, I plug the controller in and update firmware. I do this for both controllers. Then it will work for a couple of weeks and suddenly stop.
  5. Alex Kramer1985 Win User

Xbox Analog Sticks Need Calibration But It Won't Work

Guess I have to buy another controller. This sucks. It's not even that old and just suddenly stops working for no reason. The new one will do the same thing eventually.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Two controllers stopped working at the same time

Do you have another controller. It may be the wireless connectivity card on your console has failed
Thema:

1. 4 Controller Suddenly Stopped Working at Same Time. - Similar Threads - Controller Suddenly Stopped

2. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  3. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  4. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  5. Xbox controller headset suddenly not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller headset suddenly not working: I been using the official controller and connected headset for a long time now and suddenly its not working. I used it 99% on gamebar but now no programs can hear from it including the OS tester...
  6. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  7. why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?: im playing on a pc and using a cable for my controller and it was working fine and the the other day it just stopped working. ive even gone through every cable i have , and its something lik60 or...
  8. Xbox series X/S controller buttons and bumpers suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X/S controller buttons and bumpers suddenly stopped responding: Recently the buttons on my Xbox series X/S controller have stopped working. This includes the D pad, sync, screenshot, two square, three lines, LB, RB, X, Y, A, and B buttons. Both joysticks and...
  9. Xbox one controller joysticks and triggers suddenly stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller joysticks and triggers suddenly stopped working: Everything on my controller works perfectly except the triggers and joysticks, suddenly they stopped working completely, even the L3 and R3 1a63d913-534b-4b38-8ddb-7599c686eaf2
  10. Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does...: Hello, recently I purchased an xbox elite series 2 controller for use with my pc, it was working well for a while, until suddenly it stopped. When I plug the controller in, it vibrates and the...