4 bans in 1 week - Fascist Platform

Discus and support 4 bans in 1 week - Fascist Platform in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Forum. I´m contacting this forum because recently I got engaged in some pretty bad messaging with several people, reasons aside, I decided to go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frustrated by Vista, Oct 22, 2017.

1. 4 bans in 1 week - Fascist Platform

Hello Forum.

I´m contacting this forum because recently I got engaged in some pretty bad messaging with several people, reasons aside, I decided to go the full way in answering them... It wasn't pretty.

Anyways, as a result I got 1 ban on grounds of Communication, on 10/12/2017, 6:52:02 PM, finishing on 10/26/2017, 10:52:02 PM. That was due, I suppose. Some one reported me, no big deal.

I continued to play.

Since that ban, I have been receiving practically 1 ban each 2 days. so now I have 4 bans (Including the first) 3 for
    Communication and one for HarassmentAbuseAndThreats!

Now... when you get the HarassmentAbuseAndThreats ban, all form of communication are restricted (prohibited suits better).

The thing that gets me is that I got the HarassmentAbuseAndThreats
    ban on 10/17/2017, 1:09:58 PM, since then, I cannot send messages, chats, voice, nothing...

Today I got another ban for Communication...

Xbox, in your infinite wisdom, tell me why in the heavenly reign of god himself did I get a
    Communication ban if I cannot so much as open my mouth....

Fascism? You bet...

Or is it because your so called enforcement group is filled with actual Xbox Live players that I happen to have met in my discussions, and now they are taking revenge. Yeah.. that's it...

:)

Frustrated by Vista, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    1 Week enforcement ban

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 22, 2017
  3. 1 Week enforcement ban

And no i never insulted him all i wanted to do is talk to him in a party to explain to him i dont hack and all he said is Nah trying to ddos and blocked me and reporte dme i guess

ISO SPIDERMAN, Oct 22, 2017
  4. 4 bans in 1 week - Fascist Platform

Hi there,

This page can explain how a user can get a suspension while serving one.
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news

Specifically this part:

"Typically, a second suspension will occur for one of several reasons:

• Discovery of new or additional evidence indicating that multiple violations occurred involving multiple victims.
    • Identification of unrelated violations that necessitate a distinct suspension. For example, while an account serves a suspension for harassment, a separate investigation finds evidence of account theft.

If you feel your any of your suspensions are in error you can submit a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com as only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement
    actions they issue. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

Mistress Sara, Oct 22, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

This page can explain how a user can get a suspension while serving one.
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news

Specifically this part:

"Typically, a second suspension will occur for one of several reasons:

• Discovery of new or additional evidence indicating that multiple violations occurred involving multiple victims.
    • Identification of unrelated violations that necessitate a distinct suspension. For example, while an account serves a suspension for harassment, a separate investigation finds evidence of account theft.

If you feel your any of your suspensions are in error you can submit a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com as only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement
    actions they issue. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. RhinoBlizzard Win User

is boosting that common now know one cares

they wont ban all of them (just the habitual boosters) if they actually did ban all of them there goes 1/4 to 1/3 of the BO2 population

didn't MW3 try banning every offender opening week and ending up being 2-3 million ?

well anyway they won't because boosters pay their bills too
  7. ISO SPIDERMAN Win User

1 Week enforcement ban

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Alright ill see where that gets me
  8. Smwutches Win User

1 Week enforcement ban

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. ISO SPIDERMAN Win User

1 Week enforcement ban

And no i never insulted him all i wanted to do is talk to him in a party to explain to him i dont hack and all he said is Nah trying to ddos and blocked me and reporte dme i guess
Thema:

1. 4 bans in 1 week - Fascist Platform - Similar Threads - bans week Fascist

2. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  3. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  4. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  5. Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago: So last night I was in a party, and I get kicked from the party. At first, I thought it was my Internet, and then I log back in. It says that it expired on 10/21/24, but I thought it expired on...
  6. Why am i ban indefenitely since 2 weeks when will i know when ill be deban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i ban indefenitely since 2 weeks when will i know when ill be deban?: Why am i ban indefenitely since 2 weeks when will i know when ill be deban? I got rejected for an appeal and i cant contact the enforcement management 80a0581c-e437-4f1a-a55c-3ae1aca53818
  7. Anyone been randomly banned for 2 weeks for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone been randomly banned for 2 weeks for no reason?: I was just sitting there staring at my Fifa team and got a notification from Xbox saying my account was suspended for 2 weeks. It is not showing any information on what for or any way to contact...
  8. i went from a 1 week ban to a permanent ban and i didnt even do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    i went from a 1 week ban to a permanent ban and i didnt even do anything: im just posting as a last resort my appeal for my perma ban got denied and im so incredibly pissed since it happened while I WAS A WORK and an account ive had for over 12 years and have spend so...
  9. 1 week ban for saying a single letter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 week ban for saying a single letter: Hi, so long story short I was in a game of for honor and I went to go send a team mate my gg's so I type a message saying g and another saying g not even 10 seconds later I get an e mail and my...
  10. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...: You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there 540aa26a-3a69-4fb6-9ef3-f9cb3137698c