3player not working fully on Xbox one

Discus and support 3player not working fully on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, hoping someone can help me with a problem I have with a 3 player app I downloaded onto my Xbox last night. I am a frequent user of this app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuskyCheetah580, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. 3player not working fully on Xbox one


    Hi guys, hoping someone can help me with a problem I have with a 3 player app I downloaded onto my Xbox last night.

    I am a frequent user of this app and it currently have my account on my phone watching programs but I wanted to see them on a bigger screen so I tried to link my account to the app on the Xbox. It says it is linked but yet I have no access to any of the
    programs I watch at all. The availability on the Xbox is very little and I don't know what I've done wrong. If any one has a solution to this please help me. I would greatly appreciate it.

    :)
     
    DuskyCheetah580, Nov 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox One Wireless Controller not detected on Unity Games

    @Mister Cizl Yes machine fully up to date, latest W10 updates installed.

    Xbox One controllers are not working on ALL Unity games since W10AU.
     
    GhostPursuitVR, Nov 30, 2017
    #2
  3. MiLTWoN1
    MiLTWoN1 Guest
    800 headshots

    what exactly do you get for 800 headshots in zombies? got it the other day on 3player tranzit and seem to notice anything different?
     
    MiLTWoN1, Nov 30, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka Win User

    Dying light. 3players. HELP.

    Hey there SuicidalRaabit!

    It sounds like there may be a connection issue with one of the players. Be sure that everyone you are inviting has an open NAT with the steps in this

    Nat Type Error Troubleshooter
    . Let us know if everyone's NAT if open and if you're still having trouble after.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Windows 10 Event: Before & After Discussion

    He always saod the HOLOLENS will work fully with the xbox one
  6. Twpo826 Win User

    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into same receiver?

    My xbox is an original xbox one not an S or X. Sound system fully updated and working well for everything except xbox one netflix.
  7. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

    Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Live not working fully...

    If he added it via the website, there is a delay before the console will recognize it, but that should only be a few hours not days. Try checking his account at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com to make sure it shows that he has a gold subscription. If it does, try testing his connection on the console to see if it fixes the issue. If not, you will need to contact
    support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

3player not working fully on Xbox one

Loading...
  1. 3player not working fully on Xbox one - Similar Threads - 3player working fully

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  10. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...