3GB Ryse Update took almost 12 hours to download

Discus and support 3GB Ryse Update took almost 12 hours to download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know that there probably isn't much I can do about this on my end, but the full 30some gig game didn't take THAT long to download. Just wanting to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dreygon Squall, Mar 3, 2014.

1. 3GB Ryse Update took almost 12 hours to download

I know that there probably isn't much I can do about this on my end, but the full 30some gig game didn't take THAT long to download. Just wanting to make this known to Xbox so they maybe able to work on download speed for everything on future patches and
    updates. Just my little bit of feedback. Other than that and a small Kinect voice command issue, Great system 3GB Ryse Update took almost 12 hours to download :)

:)

Dreygon Squall, Mar 3, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Fifa 14 install time

Yea, it's your Internet speed. Mine took roughly an hour to download Fifa. It's taken 12 hours to download Ryse & Forza.

Eggnogga, Mar 3, 2014
  3. Game on Demand Download Taking FOREVER!

I remember when the demo came out for saints row 2 almost 12 hours that took to download

The Viral Cyrix, Mar 3, 2014
  4. 3GB Ryse Update took almost 12 hours to download

Download Speeds does take certain factors including your internet download speed as well as when you are downloading it. If alot of people are downloading the update at the same time it will hinder the speed of download.

The Geeky Panda, Mar 4, 2014
  5. I mean yea, I understand that there are several other factors that go into download time. I have 3meg DSL. Just still wouldn't figure it would take 12 hours. I am sure I am not the only one that is disappointed and aggravated with the download times and
    I am sure Xbox has probably heard these complaints before. Just hoping they can put out an update that can help with it

Dreygon Squall, Mar 4, 2014
  6. Took me 2-3 hours to download Plants vs Zombies: GW which was around 10GB on a 15MB Connection. So with a 3MB connection you will definitely experience long wait times for it to download.

The Geeky Panda, Mar 5, 2014
  7. Was that the digital copy of the game or downloading from the disc?

Dreygon Squall, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Dreygon Squall Win User

I mean yea, I understand that there are several other factors that go into download time. I have 3meg DSL. Just still wouldn't figure it would take 12 hours. I am sure I am not the only one that is disappointed and aggravated with the download times and
    I am sure Xbox has probably heard these complaints before. Just hoping they can put out an update that can help with it
  9. Dreygon Squall Win User

Was that the digital copy of the game or downloading from the disc?
  10. The Geeky Panda Win User

Took me 2-3 hours to download Plants vs Zombies: GW which was around 10GB on a 15MB Connection. So with a 3MB connection you will definitely experience long wait times for it to download.
  11. The Geeky Panda Win User

Download Speeds does take certain factors including your internet download speed as well as when you are downloading it. If alot of people are downloading the update at the same time it will hinder the speed of download.
  12. Eggnogga Win User

Fifa 14 install time

Yea, it's your Internet speed. Mine took roughly an hour to download Fifa. It's taken 12 hours to download Ryse & Forza.
Thema:

1. 3GB Ryse Update took almost 12 hours to download - Similar Threads - 3GB Ryse Update

2. Forza Horizon 5 only using 3gb of ram

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 only using 3gb of ram: Hello, I am playing fh5 and the game was lagging and looks very bad and I was confused then it popped up at the top something like "low memory usage 5gb out of 3gb" does anyone know how to give it...
  3. Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.: Ive got no idea why and it seems like im the only one with this issue but... Ive bought xbox live gold and yet everytime i attempt to start a multiplayer match it says "WARNING An Xbox Live Gold...
  4. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  5. Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped: I need some help i got ryse sone of rome yesterday and it only gets up to 18% or 6.72 GB then the installation stops can anyone help 3d90f8da-5469-42b1-8b67-5b27438c8dfb
  6. Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One: I have downloaded the game Ryse: Son of Rome on the Xbox One but as soon as it loads up there is an error that instantly pops up. The error code is 0x803f8003. I looked this up online and have...
  7. Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]: Caro, boa tarde! Sou o gamertag (brasileiro), sou jogador do Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. Eu tenho jogado regularmente neste jogo desde 2014 até o presente momento. Bem, por um breve momento...
  8. Ryse son of rome - data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of rome - data loss: Dear, good afternoon! I'm the gamertag (Brazilian), I'm a player of Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. I have been a regular player in this game since 2014 until the present moment. Well, for a...
  9. Forza trava a 3gb de ram [Translation - Forza hangs the 3GB of RAM]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza trava a 3gb de ram [Translation - Forza hangs the 3GB of RAM]: Bom meu forza trava a 3gb de sendo que tenho 8gb com nisso nao da para abrir o jogo a tela de loading trava e fica carregando infinitamente pfv me ajudem [Translation - Good my Forza hangs the...
  10. My 250gb xbox360 refuses to download games over 3gb.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 250gb xbox360 refuses to download games over 3gb.: I have a xbox360 slim 250gb. and it has 150+gb. left but it wont let me download gmaes over 3gb. on it, like for example I couldn't download the skyrim I got with my xbox. i had to ask my friend...