3D Blu Ray Capablity

Discus and support 3D Blu Ray Capablity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Guys - for those of us who still hang on to our PS3 because the XBOX One will not play 3D Blu Rays, why dont we get a petition started for an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neuvobismarck, Jan 6, 2014.

1. 3D Blu Ray Capablity

Hey Xbox Guys - for those of us who still hang on to our PS3 because the XBOX One will not play 3D Blu Rays, why dont we get a petition started for an update to have this being available in the next update. It would be great to have only one console, but
    I am not giving up my 3D movies.

I hope Microsoft is listening.

:)

Neuvobismarck, Jan 6, 2014
  2. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    robnyack, Jan 6, 2014
  3. StalkingDAVE
    StalkingDAVE Guest
    3D Blueray Player Update

I updated my system about 1 hour ago and can not play Blu-ray 3d movies, what is says is

The Blu-ray disc requires a 3D Blu-ray player connected to a 3D display, your 3d Blu-ray player has not detected that it is connected to a 3d display. This may be due to a display capability or a equipment connection issue. please consult your 3d player
    manual.

I am running a new 3D led Samsung tv

StalkingDAVE, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

3D Blu Ray Capablity

Petitions are not allowed on the forums. Also, I believe Microsoft has already said that 3D support may be something they add in a future update. There's just been no word on when yet.

Smwutches, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Hey there

Welcome to the forums

If you have any suggestions, please check and post in the Xbox Live wish list forums. You can go there by following this link bellow:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

As for forum rules, please be sure to check out this link bellow:

forums.xbox.com/.../106297.aspx

Hope all of this helps with your question

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

3D Blu Ray Capablity

Petitions are not allowed on the forums. Also, I believe Microsoft has already said that 3D support may be something they add in a future update. There's just been no word on when yet.
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

3D Blu Ray Capablity

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

If you have any suggestions, please check and post in the Xbox Live wish list forums. You can go there by following this link bellow:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

As for forum rules, please be sure to check out this link bellow:

forums.xbox.com/.../106297.aspx

Hope all of this helps with your question

Regards,
  8. Eggnogga Win User

3D Movies

OP, just out of curiousity, but if you have a 3D TV, 3D Blu Rays, one would have to assume you'd already have a 3D capable Blu Ray player. So, did you have the first two things and were waiting around for the next generation of consoles to drop?
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

My Xbox One S does not play 3D movie.

Hey there ManagerKrone,

The Xbox One S is certainly capable of playing 3D content including 3D Blu-rays. What happens when you try exactly? Can you please provide any error message or error code? Does this happen with all 3D Blu-ray titles or just one?

Let us know!
  10. Leo Atrox Win User

3d Blu ray

I'm on board with this too. I've got a family room and a loft. The family room was setup with an Xbox 360 for games, and a PS3 primarily used for Blu-ray. When I got the Xbox One, I intended to move the PS3 up to the loft, as that television only has an
    Xbox 360 and cannot play Blu-ray. But doing this removes the capability of playing Blu-ray 3D on my primary television.

I'm curious if Blu-ray 3D is another licensing fee that Microsoft doesn't want to pay, and if it has been ruled out because of this expense ... And if a 3D-enabled version of the Blu-ray app might mitigate this cost by making it a pay-for feature to cover
    the cost of the license. I'm not opposed to paying a few bucks more for Blu-ray 3D capability if that's what I need to do, but I would expect that the cost of licensing for the entire Xbox One line would be swallowed by Microsoft as something that would--at
    least temporarily--give another advantage over the Sony PlayStation 4 (which also does not currently provide 3D playback).
Thema:

3D Blu Ray Capablity

1. 3D Blu Ray Capablity - Similar Threads - Blu Ray Capablity

2. Blu-Ray won't install on Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray won't install on Series X: Previously had Blu-Ray Player on my Xbox Series X, and it worked fine, until today, when it suddenly decided it needed to be connected to Wi-Fi to work, no problem, connected it to Wi-Fi, then...
  3. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  4. X-Box One Blu-Ray issue

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box One Blu-Ray issue: my blu rays keep glitching on my xbox one I've tried to play said blu rays on my regular blu-ray player with the same results so I need to know is it the console/player or do I have to buy said...
  5. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  6. Xbox series X blu ray playback

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X blu ray playback: Xbox series X blu ray playback randomly zooms in and out slightly while playing a movie. Its very sporadic. Xbox is up to date, discs are immaculate, no fingerprints, scratches, etc. I'm re...
  7. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  8. Can a xbox one play dvd/ blu-rays from any region

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a xbox one play dvd/ blu-rays from any region: So i read somewhere that xbox ones can play games from any region. But is it the same for dvd’s e7f8195f-ca5b-4baa-96f7-60af7d492b96
  9. Blu-ray player wouldn't install, factory reset, now nothing will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player wouldn't install, factory reset, now nothing will: I was trying to watch a blu-ray movie and it told me to install but just sat there at 0.0b. I factory reset my console per discussions on this thread, now it still won't install the blu-ray...
  10. Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs: I am talking specifically about a brand new blu ray box set of The Pacific. Discs 1,3 and 5 work ok but discs 2 and 3 dont,i load in the disc,the screen goes black and stays black....nothing. Ive...