360's games

Discus and support 360's games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Oh, and maybe someone will also tell you, if the game for 360 was on disk, is it possible to add it to the library on series s?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrothierJet22, Jan 14, 2023.

1. 360's games

Oh, and maybe someone will also tell you, if the game for 360 was on disk, is it possible to add it to the library on series s?

:)

FrothierJet22, Jan 14, 2023
  2. MonkeyGamr Win User

Error Code 8015000A

Also, I’m having the same issue playing my 360 games on my Series S, my Xbox Live account won’t download onto any 360 game on my Series S.
  3. Elohmn Win User

Has Microsoft release of the "S" or "Slim" helped?

[quote user="Cdawgx7"]

so other than that the game will run exactly the same with the old 360 version and the new "S" version?

[/quote]

Yes, there is no difference in performance of any Game from any Console. It doesn't matter Xbox 360 S or Launch Xbox 360 Pro, they all play Games at the same performance.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

backward compatablity games!!

The 4GB 360 S's storage space isn't "treated" as flash memory, it IS flash memory. It's attached to an internal USB port on the motherboard.

A HDD is required because every XBOX game expects there to be a 2GB cache partition it can cache game content on. USB's read/write performance and its read/write durability do not lend itself to use as a cache partition for the XBOX. The 2GB cache partition
    only exists on the 360's HDD. It's part of the 4.7GB of space that the 360 reserves for system usage on every HDD.

The 360 S has a small trap door on the right/bottom of the console. That's where the HDD goes. This bay is empty on the 4GB 360 S. Opening the trap door and fitting an official 250GB 360 S HDD does not void the warranty on the console.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

How to transfer everything from the Halo console to the GOW3 Console?

The Halo Reach console is a 360 S model. 360 S to 360 S transfer cable should take care of what the OP wants.
Thema:

360's games

1. 360's games - Similar Threads - 360's games

2. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  4. I have a game that a own for the Xbox 360 and trying to get on the Xbox series s but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game that a own for the Xbox 360 and trying to get on the Xbox series s but...: I try downloading on the Xbox app but it said I don’t own it 465673ad-1784-4085-9129-f0fd94075af5
  5. What xbox 360 need for speed game can i play on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    What xbox 360 need for speed game can i play on xbox one s: What xbox 360 need for speed game can i play on xbox one s c6937130-1754-4f21-ad7c-4ed16595f07d
  6. How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s: I was recently thinking of buying a series s to play newer games and was thinking of also using it to play my 360 game discs I have where some are still backwards compatible. I know that there is...
  7. Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x?: I was curious to know if i can redeem a Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on my xbox series s i want to get a code for Mortal Kombat (2011) and of course the game is for 360 however it...
  8. Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S: First of all: sorry for my english. Yesterday the site Xbox Status said that 360 titles were not working, but hours later the problem was fixed. But for me, the problem is still present: Orange...
  9. Trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my series S: Hi, When I start a title, it appears a message saying "getting your xbox 360 info..." The progress bar doesn't move, and after a while it disappears and enters the game. But when I press the...
  10. Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?: Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator seems to be in the original update for the...