360 Wireless headset problem

Discus and support 360 Wireless headset problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently purchased new OEM wireless headset for 360. Plug it in to charge and shows charging for about 20 mins then lights go dark. Never gets to all 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chriswilliams1980, Dec 28, 2019.

1. 360 Wireless headset problem

Recently purchased new OEM wireless headset for 360. Plug it in to charge and shows charging for about 20 mins then lights go dark. Never gets to all 4 lights blinking in unison to indicate fully charged. Cannot het to turn on to pair with console. What
    am i doing wrong?

:)

chriswilliams1980, Dec 28, 2019
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Xbox wireless headset

I never had a problem with the wireless headset on Xbox 360
  4. CornerPureEagle Win User

my headset times out after so long

5. QuietLittleLiz Win User

Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

6. WHOA crazy WHOA Win User

3 Second Random Freezes!?!?

I use the original design, black wireless headset. I've been playing with the headset off the past few nights now and have not gotten any 3 second freezes yet. I really think there's a problem with the Xbox 360 and the wireless headset syncing together that's
    causing this annoying problem.
Thema:

360 Wireless headset problem

1. 360 Wireless headset problem - Similar Threads - 360 Wireless headset

2. Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware: Is it possible to connect my new 'Wireless Xbox 360 Halo Reach Headset' to my laptop by using some kind of Bluetooth adapter without having to buy or install a piece of hardware? I was hoping that...
  3. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  4. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  5. Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360: Hi, im hoping someone will be able to finally help me with an issue i have been having with my Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless headset which i have had for a few years now. About a year and half now...
  6. Chatpad and Wireless Headset far worse than 360 version?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad and Wireless Headset far worse than 360 version?: So the Chatpad has finally come out after 2 years and has major defects. Seems like half dont even fit into the controller. I would love to have a decent Wireless Headset again too. The wireless...
  7. Xbox One Wireless Headset similar to the one for Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Headset similar to the one for Xbox 360: Seriously, two years after Microsoft launched xbox ONE and I'm still waiting for a wireless headset like the one I had on my xbox 360.. I'm alone on this? cb1cf2ab-2d3d-4c4a-b799-f0f98a07b562
  8. XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? why cant they make ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? why cant they make ...: XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? [View:http://imageurlhost.com/images/rxqmn9biuppse17l7c.jpg:217:164] I'm not talking about a turtle beach type headset....
  9. Replacing ear foam on 360 Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacing ear foam on 360 Wireless Headset: Hello, The foam on my (Halo 3 Edition) 360 Wireless Headset has all but deteriorated away. It looks like it is easy enough to replace it, but I am not sure what size/type of earphone foam will...
  10. Wireless Xbox 360 controller plus wired Xbox headset for use on a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller plus wired Xbox headset for use on a PC: Hi, I want to use a wireless xbox 360 controller with a wired xbox headset on my PC, specifically for the game GTA 5. Is this possible? I have just purchased an official xbox USB wireless gaming...