360 WILL NOT CONNECT TO LIVE SO THIS CANNOT BE FIXED BY US AT HOME LOOKS LIKE ?

Discus and support 360 WILL NOT CONNECT TO LIVE SO THIS CANNOT BE FIXED BY US AT HOME LOOKS LIKE ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Live down FOR 24 hrs on 360 WTH PLAYING FOR 12 YRS & THIS IS HOW 360 GETS TREATED WOW BILL GATES U ARE ONE GREDDY MAN... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gerard, Dec 11, 2022.

1. gerard
    gerard Guest

Xbox Live down FOR 24 hrs on 360 WTH PLAYING FOR 12 YRS & THIS IS HOW 360 GETS TREATED WOW BILL GATES U ARE ONE GREDDY MAN

:)

gerard, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Light759 Win User

minecraft xbox 360 edition not working right

After looking around a bit, there is a known bug that can cause the sensitivity in the game to reset to zero which means you cannot look around anymore. It sounds like you can turn the "sensitivity" under the menu in "help and settings" then "options" using
    your d-pad or whatever method works, and it may fix it. Let us know if this has any impact.
  3. thedarkrhino Win User

FAMILY GOLD PACK EXECUTION

I am in exactly the same situation, the Notice is Way too confusing:

"Starting 27 August 2013, each activated account in your Gold Family Pack will convert to an individual Xbox Live Gold membership."

then

"Any accounts in an Xbox Live Gold Family Pack are being converted to individual Xbox Live Gold memberships to prepare for new and exciting upcoming benefits and features on Xbox Live Gold. Through the new Home Gold feature, a single Xbox Live Gold membership
    allows anyone in your home to enjoy many Gold features, like multiplayer, access to Gold entertainment apps and more on your Xbox One"

but

"Home Gold benefits limited to a single, designated Xbox One console in Gold member’s home; restrictions apply. Some Gold benefits cannot be shared"

What is "Home Gold" and how does that differ to "Live Gold"??

We are a family of four (2 Adults and 2 kids) using a Gold Family Pack and have 3 XBOX 360 consoles, which we use for games and movies.

The Xbox Live Gold Family Pack allowed any of us to use any console to do what we wanted. I have the Kids setup with restricted profiles, and all the payments come through my account, simple and easy....

But with this change, as the kids don't have email, it looks like I will have to go into each account, and set their email addresses to something that is monitored by me, and make payments individually at $60 each - what a pain.

The big question is that after I have done all that, will the NEW individual "Xbox Live Gold memberships" still be able to use ALL the XBOX 360 consoles, or will they be limited to one console????

I had planned to replace two of the XBOX 360 consoles with Xbox One consoles but now I am not so sure, as it looks like to use two consoles each user will need a membership for each console... $480 per year in subscription fees...

So Annoyed!!
  4. EdragonXX Win User

Xbox live Tenure missing

Tenure is one useless number. Just ignore it. You cannot eat or use it any other way!

Also it looks like you are not only one who have that problem. So be patient and I guess Microsoft will soon look into that and will fix that problem, once they have fixed more useful / important things / bugs. Trust me you wont missing anything until they
    fix it.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Error Code 8015000A

You will need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription individually to use it on your Xbox 360.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is not compatible with Xbox 360, so the Xbox Live Gold that comes with it cannot be used on Xbox 360.
  6. Judge Win User

Step it up.. Microsoft!

Of course there is stuff they have to work on and fix, look at 360 on launch and look at 360 now, it's like a totally different system. This stuff takes time, and the games are great, so I can wait on the other fixes.
Thema:

1. 360 WILL NOT CONNECT TO LIVE SO THIS CANNOT BE FIXED BY US AT HOME LOOKS LIKE ? - Similar Threads - 360 CONNECT LIVE

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  6. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  7. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...