360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages

Discus and support 360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. After doing the Connection Test it shows the generally yellow ! with the obligatory note to visit the Network help. I googled the error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoDShadow, Mar 22, 2020.

1. SoDShadow
    SoDShadow Guest

Hi.

After doing the Connection Test it shows the generally yellow ! with the obligatory note to visit the Network help.

I googled the error code but nothing helpful...

I also have Problems with Messages.

Sometimes Messages came delayed although im on sometimes at the next Login.

Also i deleted! some msg and after the next login they all came BACK!

:)

SoDShadow, Mar 22, 2020
  2. COGNITIVE FAUX Win User

XBOX LIVE ONLINE GAMING CONNECTION PROBLEMS

there is no message as such, other than, disconnected - please sign in to xbox live... cannot connect. - test connection.... all checks out ok.

return to dashboard

connect to live, no warnings no messages
  3. ezekiel7171 Win User

xbox live connecting with friend

I also get this message frequently when i "test xbox live connection" it reads "connection warning: You can connect to Xbox LIVE, but your current network configuration may limit your online experience. Select More Info for a description of the problem and
    how you can fix it.
  4. GazzaAwesome Win User

XBox Party

Nope, thats not the problem. I checked that out on Test Connection and didnt get any yellow warning icon.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Having a connection issue

OK, as weird as all that was, I seem to be working now.

After a failed test connection again, it gave me a message about an IP address issue, so I went into network settings and just clicked automatic, although it already was set at that, and it seems to have jump started the connection and I'm back up, although
    with a limited connection issue warning, but I've had that before with no issues.
  6. KSI twisted hd Win User

Problem with signing and disconnecting

i too am having this problem , xbox live simply disconnects after 5mins or so , when i sign out , test connection and sign in it works . or if i resart the console .. got a probation warning on black ops 2 due to this ( the dumb game thinks i'm a dashboarder)
Thema:

1. 360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages - Similar Threads - 360 Warning badge

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  4. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  8. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  9. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  10. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...