(360 TOPIC) Looking for people to be friends with.

Discus and support (360 TOPIC) Looking for people to be friends with. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed a lot of people here are on the Xbox One, and I've also noticed I'm on the 360, and not many people can go on the forum pages asking for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RentalScroll88, Jun 17, 2014.

  1. (360 TOPIC) Looking for people to be friends with.


    I've noticed a lot of people here are on the Xbox One, and I've also noticed I'm on the 360, and not many people can go on the forum pages asking for friends because of it. Feel free to give us friend requests here, 360 players. I can show you some things,
    we can compete, we can cooperate, etc.

    Have fun posting yours and sending requests!

    :)
     
    RentalScroll88, Jun 17, 2014
    #1
  2. Alpha Imoogi
    Alpha Imoogi Guest
    Looking for friends or a clan or whatever....

    I usually play with one friend and im looking for other people to play with i play both zombies and multiplayer on bo2 on xbox 360, im just looking for people to play with whether it be friends or a clan or whatever.
     
    Alpha Imoogi, Jun 17, 2014
    #2
  3. Looking for a good group of people

    you have to play with friends, the minecraft xbox 360 edition multiplayer servers are only for people on your friends list, ( if you are looking for people to add ) just look through your friends, friends list and see who all is playing minecraft and ask
    them, just be social and you will find people
     
    Evil Monkey 730, Jun 17, 2014
    #3
  4. Evil Monkey 730 Win User

    Looking for a good group of people

    you have to play with friends, the minecraft xbox 360 edition multiplayer servers are only for people on your friends list, ( if you are looking for people to add ) just look through your friends, friends list and see who all is playing minecraft and ask
    them, just be social and you will find people
  5. kingvas78 Win User

    Add me if you need friends

    GG....... interesting.....

    -

    Any who, back on topic....... OP I'm not looking for friends.....
  6. WPAK Win User

    Finding gamertags

    Hi there,

    one way to find people on Xbox is to see if there is a Looking for Group items for any game you want to play and join that. See this link for more information on Looking for group and how it works etc.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/using-looking-for-group

    Another way is to check out any Clubs. A club is an online meeting place , they can be for specific games or game types or all kind of topics. See this link for some more information:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/using-looking-for-group

    Another way to meet people is to play online games.
  7. UnyoBro Win User

    Caution about Playfire.com

    If this topic got locked we'd see it pop up again and again because Playfire intentionally makes their default sign up spam peoples entire friends lists. So the people that have this happen come to the forum to complain/find out about it. With this topic
    here it's at least contained to one topic.
  8. ArmyMedic75 Win User

    Kinect

    Come on people actually looking for some intelligent discussion on this topic :)
Thema:

(360 TOPIC) Looking for people to be friends with.

Loading...
  1. (360 TOPIC) Looking for people to be friends with. - Similar Threads - 360 TOPIC Looking

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]