360 to one data transfer using the data trasfer cable

Discus and support 360 to one data transfer using the data trasfer cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 360 isn't working but I still have the harddrive and the 360 data transfer cable and software and I would like to transfer my game saves from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RUSSELLB., May 7, 2019.

1. RUSSELLB.
    RUSSELLB. Guest

My 360 isn't working but I still have the harddrive and the 360 data transfer cable and software and I would like to transfer my game saves from the 360 to my xbox one using the data transfer cable. Is this possible? I have tried to just connect the cable
    to the 360 drive and to my one and use the software but the system thinks that the software is a game and says (This game isn't playable here). Is it possible to use the data transfer cable and download new software to be able to transfer my saves or do I
    have to get the 360 to work and save the games to my cloud profile to be able to play the games on the one? Any help with this matter would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

RUSSELLB., May 7, 2019
  2. Avitaway Win User

Transfer the save data to cloud and you are all set to go.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but no. The only way to transfer save data to the One is with the cloud.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Or usb drive but as smwutches said you cannot use the transfer cable if you do so you run the risk of formating and losing the drive forever
  5. Smwutches Win User

USB drives can't be used to transfer 360 data to the One. The cloud is the only way to move them.
  6. FourTwentyTied Win User

xbox memory !!!!

What kind of USB trasfer are you talking about? Flash drive or the microsoft transfer cable? If you used something that was not made by Microsoft you may have lost off your data. Always remenber when your transfering data only use tools recommended by microsoft
Thema:

1. 360 to one data transfer using the data trasfer cable - Similar Threads - 360 data transfer

2. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  3. Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X?: Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X? ..... HELP! 70ed8e39-42cf-479a-bb82-ee3b09579eb9
  4. How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...: I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles. I want to transfer saved game data from one to another. I have a usb device. I don’t have an internet connection. How do I transfer the data from my old xbox360 to my...
  5. Is there a way that I can transfer my hard drive data from my Xbox 360 slim hard drive to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way that I can transfer my hard drive data from my Xbox 360 slim hard drive to a...: I have had my Xbox 360 slim for 5 years and I got the red ring on it when playing. I have recently come back to it and error code E69 showed up and did some research and cleaned out the entire...
  6. How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...: So my dad gave me his profile long ago on my Xbox 360, and I've always been using it, however I finally made a personal Xbox Live account on my 360, but I want to transfer my dad's data to my...
  7. How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?: My reason for attempting to get my hands on an Xbox Series X is because my 360 of the past 7 years went out. I believe there is an issue in the power supply within the Xbox and it does not allow...
  8. Xbox 360 S Model 1439 data transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Model 1439 data transfer: I think My 250gb hard drive in my Xbox 360 S Model 1439 is going out. I have many games downloaded onto it from the Store, some of which are no longer available on the store. Some are saved on...
  9. 360 to A New Account Data Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 to A New Account Data Transfer: I have an old Xbox 360 account and my current account that I'm posting this question on. I don't want to redo all of my progress and saves on this account so I wondering if I could transfer the...
  10. Xbox 360 Data Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Data Transfer: Hello, I have a bit of an odd situation. I let my brother borrow my Xbox 360 elite a while ago and would like it back. I want to buy him his own 360 to replace mine so I can have it back. Here's...