360 slow connection

Discus and support 360 slow connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 360 S, and recently got a new Spectrum router, and now the connection is literally the slowest it can be, 0.01 Mbps. The signal strength is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Pavlowski, Oct 11, 2022.

1. 360 slow connection

I have a 360 S, and recently got a new Spectrum router, and now the connection is literally the slowest it can be, 0.01 Mbps. The signal strength is 100%, but it says the internet speed is 2 Mbps, which is obviously wrong. I have a internet adapter, but it's the same.

:)

William Pavlowski, Oct 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

360 slow connection

Probably is due to the Xbox 360 don’t receive system updates since 2019

But at least the speed is the correct internally, that’s the important
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

360 slow connection

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

360 slow connection

And what about using a completely different wifi network as advised previously?

The same?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

360 slow connection

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this William

May I know if your Xbox 360 is up to date? check for this first.

If yes, to cover the possibility that can be an issue with your current wifi network. Can you try connecting the console to a different wifi network?

For example sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect the 360 in that way.

If maybe the issue persists, did you tried instead using a wired connection?

Or did you tried everything from these articles?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...
  6. William Pavlowski Win User

360 slow connection

I did try the hotspot thing but it didn't show up. And even though it says 0.01, it seems to be working fine.
Thema:

360 slow connection

1. 360 slow connection - Similar Threads - 360 slow connection

2. Xbox 360 download speed very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download speed very slow: I don't know if this is normal or not, but I've been downloading a 1.3 GB file on the 360 and it's been more than twenty minutes and it isn't even halfway done. 42e1f274-34f7-48b6-94b6-701ca1dbb329
  3. Slow Xbox 360 s magically became fast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Xbox 360 s magically became fast: I have an old xbox 360s that was unusually slow. Look at my previous forum post for more details. Now i hooked ot up to my tv, but instead of using my old (o dont even know if it is original) xbox...
  4. Slow Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Xbox 360 s: Sorry for bad English. I have Xbox 360s 250gb hd model. The hard drive died years ago, so it can't be it. And no, the culprit also isnt a USB device, as even if you unplug them the Xbox is going...
  5. Xbox 360 incredibly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 incredibly slow: [img] Anyone know how to fix the speeds? 8d11ed2f-c130-41f7-8e85-f8e1516eb8d9
  6. Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.: The reaction time of the RT button in my Xbox 360 controller is unbelievably slow. Here's a demonstration of what's happening with the website https://gamepad-tester.com :...
  7. Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router: I replaced my old att modem router with new one and now my xbox 360 s only gets 5 for wifi and 3.5 for download is there a setting that I need to change? 9c4703c0-612a-4d99-a11d-53f76fb0f35d
  8. flight simulator slow speed - fritz 7590 - norton 360

in XBoX on Windows
    flight simulator slow speed - fritz 7590 - norton 360: Dear all, from Italy I am unable to donlowad flight simulator 2020. It goes super slowly. I tried everyhing but still blocked. I also tried to remove the filter in the fritz box, i only moved...
  9. Xbox 360 running really slow and will not connect to xbox live 2days running now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 running really slow and will not connect to xbox live 2days running now: I have cleared the system cache over 100 times in this period, also tried booting without the hard drive, without an ethernet cable attached, took a last resort of formatting the hard drive losing...
  10. Xbox 360 slim running very slow and wont connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim running very slow and wont connect to live: So recently my 360 has started running very slow taking about 5 mins just to complete the start up process, when i get to to the sign in screen i select my profile which then takes another few...