360 slim won’t connect to the internet

Discus and support 360 slim won’t connect to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two Xbox 360 slims and they won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Is there anything I can do to fix them so I can play on them?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewGrundhauser, Feb 13, 2023.

1. 360 slim won’t connect to the internet

I have two Xbox 360 slims and they won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Is there anything I can do to fix them so I can play on them? I’ve tried my home Wi-Fi and my phone hotspot but I just gets red x’s

:)

AndrewGrundhauser, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. TheZaneiac100 Win User

How fast is Internet Explorer on a 360 Slim?

It depends on how fast your internet connection is. The internet explorer with my internet speed can almost keep up with my laptop. The Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 slim are going to operate at the same speed though
  4. W4rrior Wombat Win User

Error 8015190e issues

Update: Our second console (XBOX 360 Slim) also did not connect to the internet. It had the same error.
  5. DanielMillan13 Win User

Xbox 360 slim slim says no wireless adapter

i have the same problem with my xbox slim it says "to use a wireless internet connection connect an xbox 360 wireless networking adapter to your console"
  6. StarRuiz Win User

Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet

Im going on day 2 with this issue. PLEASE, if any of you guys figure it out then please share. It's driving me crazy!
Thema:

1. 360 slim won’t connect to the internet - Similar Threads - 360 slim won’t

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network: basically what the title says I have been trying to connect to my xbox 360 slim to the internet to download my old profile from xbox live however I cannot connect to my wireless network. Every...
  9. Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!): Hello, I called a MS support personnel yesterday. I told him my predicament and he tried to tell Me I have to contact the dev of the game. That’s not true, it’s an issue with the console but I’ve...
  10. So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...: I’m thinking it would be announced in advanced. 69acf246-b9b0-42bf-9320-c2f6cd4350df