360 slim stuck in boot loop: what to do?

Discus and support 360 slim stuck in boot loop: what to do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, My 360 slim 250 gb has been stuck in a boot loop since a few days. I briefly see the xbox logo and than it just reboots. I'm unable to reach... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marten182, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Marten182
    Marten182 Guest

Hi guys,

My 360 slim 250 gb has been stuck in a boot loop since a few days. I briefly see the xbox logo and than it just reboots. I'm unable to reach the dashboard. To show you guys exactly what's happening, here's a youtube video of it: youtube.com/watch?v=RAqqgt2M36M

I've been searching trough all kinds of forum to find the sollution, but no luck so far. Does anyone know what's going on here and how to maybe fix it?

Many thanks!

:)

Marten182, Oct 29, 2014
  2. SLOTH23
    SLOTH23 Guest
    Xbox one constant reboot

Havent seen anything written about this but my Xbox one will not get past the green screen logo. It seems like it is trying to boot up but instead restarts and does the same thing over again. I'm stuck in some torturous loop of cruelty and was wondering
    what the fix could be. This is BS...

SLOTH23, Oct 29, 2014
  3. Netflix has completely locked up my Xbox dashboard.

My system won't boot... I did a soft reset to try to get to the home screen. It worked until l went back to Netlix. Now my screen goes black and it is stuck in a loop.

Almighty DBomb, Oct 29, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. This may be due to the storage device in the console. Please remove all storage devices you have and then restart the console. If it starts up fine then the issue is being caused by it and the storage device will probably need to be
    replaced.

onyxishere, Oct 29, 2014
  5. joaojh62
    joaojh62 Guest
    Hi.. Did you fix this it? I have the same problem on my Xbox. Thanks

joaojh62, Feb 8, 2015
  6. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there joaojh62,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Due to the age of this thread and that the original poster hasn't replied back, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried out. Thanks
    so much!

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  7. joaojh62 Win User

Hi.. Did you fix this it? I have the same problem on my Xbox. Thanks
  8. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there joaojh62,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Due to the age of this thread and that the original poster hasn't replied back, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried out. Thanks
    so much!
  9. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. This may be due to the storage device in the console. Please remove all storage devices you have and then restart the console. If it starts up fine then the issue is being caused by it and the storage device will probably need to be
    replaced.
  10. Rostom L Win User

Xbox 360 stuck in a "boot loop," or overheating?

Hi Benjamin! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to know about what happened. Since Xbox 360 support has been ended already, we cannot request a repair order from Microsoft. You may try to get the storage from your old Xbox 360 and try putting it on a different Xbox 360 console if it will read your games.
  11. ps360 Win User
Thema:

1. 360 slim stuck in boot loop: what to do? - Similar Threads - 360 slim stuck

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  10. 360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.: I have done everything on the support site to troubleshoot this. I have cleared cache, reset router, reset xbox network settings, attempted to install download from CDR and a properly formatted...