360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache.

Discus and support 360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have connected to the internet a lot on this 360 in the past, and now it doesn't connect to the internet. I do the test but it ends right at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoleSix89506272, Mar 18, 2021.

1. 360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache.

Hello. I have connected to the internet a lot on this 360 in the past, and now it doesn't connect to the internet. I do the test but it ends right at the start, and says its unable to connect to wireless network.

I have gone into the settings for my network, I have restored them to the factory defaults, I have cleared the cache on my memory drives, I have unplugged my router, I have put in the button input in the settings to delete all the updates on every hard drive, and completely factory reset my entire console after all that didn't work, to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong with my 360? It doesn't use the network adaptor, its a slim model.

I really need help here, as nothing seems to work.

Thank you

:)

SoleSix89506272, Mar 18, 2021
  2. ChristinaYL Win User

LIVE won't connect because of router password error

I'm on the wired setting as I refuse to use an unsecure wireless network.

Router: Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router

Model: MWV-WAPR 150N

Modem: Motorola SurfBoard

Model: SB6121

I have the built-in adapter (Xbox 360 Slim). I've also restored the Xbox network settings to factory defaults.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Downloading Xbox One profile back to Xbox 360 and getting error code

Hello Skilledghost

here are some different things you should try that might fix the problem you are having.

here's a link if you don't know how to
    reformat your hard drive or factory reset of your network settings.

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/how-to-reset-or-reformat-console
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

network problems Studentcom

Hey mate, the only thing I can suggest is resetting your network settings to default on the console and try connecting again. To reset the network settings go to System Settings>Network Settings>Select Wired/Wireless>Additional Settings>Restore Factory Defaults.

-

Another thing that can clear up these weird issue is deleting your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache. Restart the console and re-download your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  5. taidara Win User

connectign to all but still getting.....

Hey there Sonas!

Could you, after you Test Xbox LIVE connection press "Y" for more info and post back the following values.

Restart your network equipment (modem/router) and keep them off for a couple of minutes before adding them back on.

Clear your Xbox system cache.

Reset the Xbox network settings to the defaults.

1. Turn off your Xbox 360 console.
    2. Wireless connection only: Unplug the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter from the USB port (if applicable).
    3. Turn on your console.
    4. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to
      Settings, and then select
      System Settings
    5. Select Network Settings.
    6. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.
    7. Select Configure Network.
    8. On the Additional Settings tab, select
      Restore to Factory Defaults

If you are using a wireless connection try switch to a wired connection if you are able.

Post back and let us know how it goes.
  6. taidara Win User

WEIRD NETWORK ISSUE HERE

Greetings Simb!

Do you have the Xbox 360 Slim with built in wireless network card?

Reset your Xbox network settings to factory defaults.

Try connect your Xbox to a different wall socket. Do not connect any other cables except from your Xbox power supply.

Post back and let us know how it goes.
Thema:

360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache.

1. 360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache. - Similar Threads - 360 slim refuses

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  10. 360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?: Pretty technical question here: So I’ve already gone through two replacement network cards, one didn’t last an hour before it stopped picking up wireless networks. The free replacement under the...