360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm

Discus and support 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm 1d8b04f7-e5fe-4d95-8bfe-c512f8983881 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MtrByk Myk, Dec 10, 2022.

1. MtrByk Myk
    MtrByk Myk Guest

:)

MtrByk Myk, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello MtrByk Myk,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to connect to Xbox 360 live. We know how important it is for you to be connected in order for you to continue gaming.

May we know if you are still having same issue? We understand that you have tried all the troubleshooting available however, we would like to provide this support articles that provides detailed information about the Xbox live that you may want to know. The details are important way to know more than just to fix the issue but to know what have caused it.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions for we would like to know about the issue too.

1. We would like to ask what are the troubleshooting you have done?
    2. What is the error message/code you are getting?
    3. In what way your Xbox 360 S will not connect?
    Support articles:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Predi Win User

So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my router or left it off for 5 minutes like it says, but nothings changed..

Yes same code 8015190E

After playing for some minutes same problem again... No connection to live, internet OK, tried port forwarding and everything else cleaning cache, formating, new setup...

Nothing..

I'm wondering that it worked for an hour... And now same again..

Edit :

After changing the IP Adress of the xbox 360 it has live connection again... Did the same before..

Before changed it to manually config, now to automatic IP and the connection to live works again..

Hmmmm
  5. ChristineParkins Win User

Wifi

It wont connect to the internet with this. We have tried updating to IPv6 and it wont. We have tried everything else. Reboot. Hard rest factory rest it wont let us connect to our internet
  6. AG2201 Win User

Error code 80151904 can't connect to XBL

ive got the same problem and iv'e tried everything just wont sign me in

it keeps saying

cant connect to xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your connection

for more info go to www.xbox.com/support

but it wont even let me test the connection ?

ive tried everything i can think of and more it just wont let me connect

HELP !! AS I HAVE KNOW XBOX TILL ITS SORTED NOW LOL as i deleted the profile to try sort it out but now i cant even download my profile again .
Thema:

1. 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm - Similar Threads - 360 wont connect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  4. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  6. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c
  7. Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi: I have an Xbox 360 slim the black one, it won’t connect to my internet all my other devices connect but this 360 wont I’m on spectrum internet and I’ve tried everything resetting my modem and...
  8. My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console: I can not connect the controller of xbox 360 with console 4ff3f2c9-1d9e-419a-a39d-bb466a0f72ff
  9. Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?: I've been having an issue since i tried playing left 4 dead 2 on thursday, (december 8), and when i started it up, it said i couldnt connect to the internet and to test it. I tried to play some...
  10. Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi: Hello I'm already getting frustrated nothing is connecting and I keep getting error code 80151901 and I've looked up videos on this error code and nothing works I've even put the latest update on...