360 S Beeps when i click the power button but doesn't turn on.

Discus and support 360 S Beeps when i click the power button but doesn't turn on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yeah, as the title suggests when I go to press the power button on my Xbox 360 Slim, it does make the beeping noise but it does not turn on. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnbatedAura8379, Oct 15, 2017.

1. 360 S Beeps when i click the power button but doesn't turn on.

So yeah, as the title suggests when I go to press the power button on my Xbox 360 Slim, it does make the beeping noise but it does not turn on. I'm looking for help as all my GTA saves are on that Xbox.

:)

UnbatedAura8379, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Liquatic
    Liquatic Guest
    Liquatic, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Scojoe ALBA
    Scojoe ALBA Guest
    XBOX One beeps 3 times but wont turn on.

I have bought an Xbox one from the US and brought it back to the UK. I have plugged in a UK power supply but when i press the power button the Xbox beeps three ties but doesn't turn on.Any ideas?

Scojoe ALBA, Oct 15, 2017
  4. riccardobocchiola Win User

xbox one non si accende piu ma fa solo il suono di accensione [Mod translation-xbox one no longer turns on but only makes the power on sound]

Unlukily when i press the power button the console beep but the white logo doesent apper, same thing happen when i press the eject button, the beep for that button play but notthing else.

Another thing might is important, when i press a button that make a beep the power brick turn on for an half second end then turn off.
  5. Liquatic Win User

power issue

6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Reset my Xbox and started having problems

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Which Xbox do you have? Have you tried resetting the Xbox's display settings?

If there's a disc in the console, eject it.

On the console, press and hold the Power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

Press and hold the Power button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console.

You'll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until you hear the second beep or see the console start-up in low resolution mode (the Xbox start-up screen will appear slightly pixelated).

Note: If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, press and hold the Xbox button and the Pair button instead, as your console doesn't have an Eject button.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  7. Clarke76 Win User

Xbox One auto powers on

Thanks, don't think that's it either. I unplugged my Router and it would still turn on.

I also disable the power on beep for everything but voice control power on, and power button on console. I did that to eliminate touch button issue. It would turn on and not beep so wasn't the power button turning it on.

Thanks for help. Oh well. :/
  8. Eletricdrum Win User

i cant log in to my account

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

- Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button to hear a beep to turn on the console. - You will hear a beep immediately and a second beep 10 seconds later.

- The power light will flash before the second beep.

- Do not release until the second triggering beep.

Observation. If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you will need to keep both the Xbox button and the Link button, as the console does not have an Eject button.
Thema:

360 S Beeps when i click the power button but doesn't turn on.

1. 360 S Beeps when i click the power button but doesn't turn on. - Similar Threads - 360 Beeps click

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  4. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  8. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  9. XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED: When I try to turn on my xbox 360 it makes a beep and the power brick turns red immediately, i already checked all the USB port but they seem to be ok there is nothing wrong with them, I trie...
  10. Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray.: Hi, I know this is probably dumb but Recently my console makes no sound when I turn on the console or open the disk tray. I know there is probrably an easy fix for this but i haven't have the...